Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 20th Century Type Coins: Official Whitman Coin Folder
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

78%
22%

on October 13, 2012
I bought this not completey knowing what to expect. I love it! This has holes for one of each coin minted in the 1900's:

Indian Head Cent, Wheat Penny, 1943 Steel Penny, Lincoln Memorial, V-Nickel, Buffalo Nickel, Silver Jeffersonn Nickel, Clad Jefferson Nickel, Barber Dime, Mercury Dime, Silver Roosevelt Dime, Clad Roosevelt Dime, Barber Quarter, Standing Liberty Quarter, Silver Washington Quarter, Washington Bicentennial Quarter, Clad Washington Quarter, Barber Half Dollar, Standing Liberty Half Dollar, Franklin Half Dollar, Silver Kennedy Half Dollar, 40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollar, Clad Kennedy Half Dollar, Kennedy Bicentennial Half Dollar, Morgan Dollar, Peace Dollar, Eisenhower Dollar, Eisenhower Bicentennial Dollar, SBA Dollar, and holes for coins on your birth year.

The neat thing about this is you can focus on collecting the coins to go in the holes and not finding the right dates, because there are NO DATES on this. I think that this is a great folder for a beginner.
VINE VOICEon June 19, 2014
My 12 year old grandson started a coin collection. He has a little bit of a lot of things. Mostly he was just buying things that he liked. Nothing wrong with that but I got this for him so he'd have a collecting goal, i.e., he could search for what he was missing rather than spend his money on what was pretty.
So far, so good. What I like most about this is that you for each type you have a range of dates - you're not looking for a specific year, just a coin type. The only specific years are for your birth year.
The folder is well made, the coins fit in perfectly and don't fall out.
My only surprise was the price - I would have paid more.
on April 22, 2014
This folder holds many of the collectible coins that we can find from time to time, and then many of the coins that we have to wait for, and actively look for, which in my mind, is the perfect combination to grab a new collector's interest. This was a gift for a friend, but my own folder, actually a novice collector's card, came with one of the coins, a silver penny. Ironically, my friend had found one of these pennies, and that was the start of collecting for this folder.
on June 13, 2016
great folder, I like this type since this was the type my dad used to get when I was younger. this folder is special because it is of all types, or means to be, I think it is cool to see all different types of coins in one folder, great starter folder or one for excite kids about coin collecting.
on April 22, 2016
Works for my secondary type set, some of the slots are either very tight or very loose depending on the coin. With that being said the coins i'm using are not all pristine so they may have worn just a bit.
on January 14, 2014
We love collecting coins and this type set book is perfect for my son. He has already starting filling it and when finished, it will be very cool to see that he has all of the different types of coins made by the US Mint in the 20th century.
VINE VOICEon April 13, 2000
For all of you coin collecters out there, here is aninexpensive coin folder that holds a good amount of coins. This is agood item for beginners or people that have been collecting for a while. These folders are very durable and attractive. I've bought a few of them and I am completely satisfied. END
on December 29, 2012
This coin book is a great quality product. it arrived quickly and well packaged. Will purchase from this buyer again.
on November 11, 2015
High quality Coin Folder. Arrived Quickly. Coin Cutouts Fit The Specified Coins Perfectly.