4.0 out of 5 stars Great frame!
I'm a photographer and I bought this product to frame something for a customer and they loved it! The first one came in broken, but they had it replaced for no charge at all!
Published on July 2, 2012 by ksimpson

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, Defective, Terrible!
Published 20 months ago by Emily Messmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, Defective, Terrible!, May 20, 2013
This review is from: 20x30 / 20 x 30 Black Picture Frame - NEW .. 1.25'' wide Complete
I ordered this frame as part of a graduation gift for my daughter, unfortunately the frame arrived COMPLETELY destroyed, and now I won't be able to replace it in time for her event. Three out of four corners were separated from the frame and broken, and one entire side of the frame had come off and broken into small pieces of fibreboard type material. The outside of the box looked fine and I don't believe the package suffered any extraordinary stress at the hands of UPS, I believe the material the frame's made from is just so low quality it literally fell to pieces in transit. That, or it left the warehouse in this condition! I was shocked when I opened the package, I've never had an item arrive in such horrible condition in all the years I've been shopping with Amazon!

Edit: Seller provided adequate customer service and promptly shipped out a replacement frame, which arrived intact, however the plastic front of the frame is covered in huge, ugly scratches that are completely visible over the print I hoped to use the frame for. So the replacement frame is also unusable! Very Disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great frame!, July 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, July 4, 2013
I ordered this frame in two different sizes, and I am very happy with both. The frames are much better quality than what you can usually get at Walmart. I have tried buying frames for large posters at Walmart before, and they are usually so shoddily built that they fall apart under their own weight once you hang them on a wall. These frames are actually well built. I ordered the 20X30 and 24X36 sizes, so they came with plexiglas instead of glass. There are protective coverings that need to be removed on both faces of the plexiglas. I was glad the coverings were there, as the plexiglas looked a bit scuffed until I removed the protective coverings. These are not fancy-looking frames, but they are nice enough for general decor, and I doubt that you'll find anything better for the price. I would order these again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, July 16, 2012
The frame is sturdy. There are no chips or scrapes of any kind. It looks professional, and considering the cost, I definitely recommend this frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive frame and great quality for the price!, September 15, 2013
Looks great! the price is unbeatable. I shopped around for frames in this size and all I could find was a frame store here and they wanted over 100.00 to frame my simple pix. The frame looks to be very high quality and quite attractive on the wall. A lot of value for the price! definitely recommend it. I also received this quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Frame Easy to Assemble, July 10, 2013
I ordered this item to frame an enormous signed print that I bought at a convention years ago and have not been able to display until now. The construction of the frame is high. I've ordered other frames from this vendor before and they are all amazingly reasonably priced and of good quality for classy displays. The "glass" on the frame this large is actually plexiglass, which was surprising at first, but I understand that shipping large panes of glass would probably result in many reorders and broken items. The frames all look great and I tell everyone that I know about this vendor as a quick, reliable solution to their framing needs! Now if only they had 29x40 options!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame, October 14, 2013
Greg Kessler (Brewster, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Frame looks great. Easy to hang and it was shipped in perfect condition. I would recommend it to anyone looking in this price range.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hardware was to be included, May 10, 2011
Just beware that the hardware was not included in the package before you go and buy any and potentially damage the frame like I did. They are supposed to include it in the package.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you., July 7, 2014
holds picture so good! haha.

3.0 out of 5 stars ehhh, May 13, 2014
it served it's purpose, i guess, it was kind of flimsy the plexiglass seem a little warped, i put it up for my dad when i went to visit it was really light weight so i liked that , but like i said it served it's purpose.