This is a one-of-a-kind book on understanding, preventing, and reversing diet-related heart disease.
Heart-related disease claims one million lives a year, is cholesterol really the culprit?
Did you know that:
- Most people who die of heart disease have low or average blood cholesterol.
- Lowering your cholesterol below 200 will not protect you from a heart attack.
- Eggs and butter do not raise blood cholesterol.
- Refined sugarnot cholesterolcauses heart disease.
- Low-fat diets increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Trans fatty acids in margarine and vegetable shortening promote inflammation and deadly blood clots in the arteries.
- Strenuous exercise may increase your risk of a heart attack.
Excellent information, helpful in promoting a healthy cardiovascular system, with additional health benefits too.Published 9 days ago by Jeanie B
Outstanding book! A must-read for anyone who wants an in depth understanding of diet in relation to heart health.Published 13 months ago by ebie