5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Fresh & Green Summer Fragrance Ever.
Published on December 17, 2010 by Mansoor Ahmed

1.0 out of 5 stars Reformulated
Buy 212 Men without the NYC on the box to get the original scent. The new formulation simply doesn't last more than two hours on the skin. I own two bottles of 212 Men and both are tester bottles.
Published 5 months ago by BrianPayBack

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Fresh & Green Summer Fragrance Ever., December 17, 2010
I tried this at Sephora and loved it. Didn't buy it there because the 1.7oz bottle was around $57. The fragrance is very fresh and clean. It will work great in Summer. I am not the type of person who follows season for fragrance, I wear 212 Men even in winter and it smells great. The fragrance reminds of clean cut grass. The top notes off this smells like fresh tangarin/oranges, then middle notes smells like peppers. The base note is fantastic, clean musky and woody vetiver fragrance.

Top notes are spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet and sage; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense.

Longevity is awesome, lasts atleast 6-8 hours. Projection is great, I apply about 4 sprays (2 on neck, 1 on each wrists). Even if you do 6 sprays, it will not offend anyone.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure when you buy online that your box (bottom) has an engraved serial number and the same serial number should be on the bottle neck, near the sprayer. Both these numbers are engraved in the box and bottle. That means you have got a genuine 212 Men.

Macy's stopped selling them and Sephora's prices are ridiculous. Online worked for me on this, be careful which store you buy from.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite, current 2nd best., August 14, 2012
This is a great cologne has been one of my long time favorites since I was younger. The cologne itself has a nice aquatic/fresh with citrus smell which I get complimented a lot on. I usually wear this cologne when I go out at night, and will wear it during the day if i know ill be out and about a lot. Another plus about this cologne is that its not overpowering but will last awhile. Using this in conjunction with the showering gel/aftershave and your one hard guy not to compliment.

This in recent years has actually dropped to my second favorite cologne though, only to be surpassed by Kenneth Cole Reaction, check that out if you like this. Just make sure you get a genuine, the knockoffs smell completely off.

I am a oddity I guess, I don't like to stick with just one cologne. I wear for the occasion and that's kind of why I have a large selection of cologne. I do stick with what works and tend to use the more trusted ones for important occasions, so i still wear this one a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic fragrance, August 31, 2010
212 Men is definitely a favorite. Fresh scent, good for both day and night. Getting lots of compliments on this famous smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use Men 212 for years, July 28, 2011
I have used Men 212 for years and over the years I have had many women ask me what I was wearing

1.0 out of 5 stars Reformulated, July 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cologne, December 26, 2012
Ave M (Cambria Heights, NY) - See all my reviews
Bought this fantastic smelling cologne and I was happy to find it at such a great price. Nice bottle too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love large bottle, October 31, 2013
Hadnt seen 6.7 size before, so jumped on it when I saw it was available and same price I had been paying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not my main scent., May 25, 2013
I love the magnetic cap and design of the bottle. The scent starts out floral, with gardenia, grapefruit, and garden scents. The product dries down to an incense musk scent that later becomes heavy. I am not sure I like how the product wears long-term. To me, to be honest, this actually smells more like antiperspirant than cologne. It is definitely for casual or club use, not for the office or a formal event and definitely not for church services or weddings. Goes good with jeans and polo shirts or tee shirts. It is definitely not my signature scent. For me it is too linear and metallic. Would I purchase this one again? Maybe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scentsational!!!, July 11, 2011
deserves 2 thumbs up. love the captivating scents....it's like potpurri for the senses.....definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great scent that's both masculine yet subtle and scintillating.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cologne not so great return policies, February 12, 2014
This is one of my husband's favorite colognes. it stays long and it is very modern and manly. After i purchased it i found a cheaper one locally. i tried to return the package ( i just wanted to refuse the box since I had not opened it), but apparently they can ship "flammable objects" but you can't return them. not happy about that.

212 By CAROLINA HERRERA For Men