5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Fresh & Green Summer Fragrance Ever.
Published on December 17, 2010 by Mansoor Ahmed

1.0 out of 5 stars Reformulated
Buy 212 Men without the NYC on the box to get the original scent. The new formulation simply doesn't last more than two hours on the skin. I own two bottles of 212 Men and both are tester bottles.
Published 8 months ago by BrianPayBack

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Fresh & Green Summer Fragrance Ever., December 17, 2010
I tried this at Sephora and loved it. Didn't buy it there because the 1.7oz bottle was around $57. The fragrance is very fresh and clean. It will work great in Summer. I am not the type of person who follows season for fragrance, I wear 212 Men even in winter and it smells great. The fragrance reminds of clean cut grass. The top notes off this smells like fresh tangarin/oranges, then middle notes smells like peppers. The base note is fantastic, clean musky and woody vetiver fragrance.

Top notes are spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet and sage; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense.

Longevity is awesome, lasts atleast 6-8 hours. Projection is great, I apply about 4 sprays (2 on neck, 1 on each wrists). Even if you do 6 sprays, it will not offend anyone.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure when you buy online that your box (bottom) has an engraved serial number and the same serial number should be on the bottle neck, near the sprayer. Both these numbers are engraved in the box and bottle. That means you have got a genuine 212 Men.

Macy's stopped selling them and Sephora's prices are ridiculous. Online worked for me on this, be careful which store you buy from.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite, current 2nd best., August 14, 2012
This is a great cologne has been one of my long time favorites since I was younger. The cologne itself has a nice aquatic/fresh with citrus smell which I get complimented a lot on. I usually wear this cologne when I go out at night, and will wear it during the day if i know ill be out and about a lot. Another plus about this cologne is that its not overpowering but will last awhile. Using this in conjunction with the showering gel/aftershave and your one hard guy not to compliment.

This in recent years has actually dropped to my second favorite cologne though, only to be surpassed by Kenneth Cole Reaction, check that out if you like this. Just make sure you get a genuine, the knockoffs smell completely off.

I am a oddity I guess, I don't like to stick with just one cologne. I wear for the occasion and that's kind of why I have a large selection of cologne. I do stick with what works and tend to use the more trusted ones for important occasions, so i still wear this one a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic fragrance, August 31, 2010
212 Men is definitely a favorite. Fresh scent, good for both day and night. Getting lots of compliments on this famous smell.

1.0 out of 5 stars Reformulated, July 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cologne, December 26, 2012
Ave M (Cambria Heights, NY) - See all my reviews
Bought this fantastic smelling cologne and I was happy to find it at such a great price. Nice bottle too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scentsational!!!, July 11, 2011
deserves 2 thumbs up. love the captivating scents....it's like potpurri for the senses.....definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great scent that's both masculine yet subtle and scintillating.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't appear to be the same fragrance as my outgoing bottle, July 16, 2014
Fragrance doesn't smell quite as strong or last as long as the bottle I am replacing. It appears to be a weaker formula or different all together. I will not buy this this product online again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Abysmal, May 13, 2013
This is one of my favorites but unfortunately it was not original . I wont stay for more than 10 minutes . I am really pissed off . However , the delivery was acceptable .

5.0 out of 5 stars trouble in a bottle, February 24, 2015
Let me tell you about this trouble in a bottle. This colonge is unlike any other smell it is excellent for a mans colonge not over powering sweet and metal mixed . Although not my favourite i wear it for one reason i like the attention i get from other ladies. This is what i used to get my wife however it also cause a lot of trouble for e.g my wife and i went out to hilton private lounge area for private dinning i went to get some food and a waitress came over and sniff my neck and ask " is that 212? Gazing me in the eyes i was saying what the heck shes got to see my wedding ring any way i went to my seat and the waitress bought a drink for me i mean she paid for it brought it across to my table in front of my wife mean while my wife knew i didnt ordered it so i said that was nice of her. My wife turned to me annoyed lol dont let me see u wearing that colonge again lol. She said that b.....h is disrespectful lol. Take my advice if you single then this is will get you a woman they put something in this if you married then dont wear it you get in trouble and have to sleep on the couch lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars gooch-herrera for gentlemen, August 21, 2014
The aroma is reminiscent of the sweat that pools beneath my ballsack after a good, hard pilates session. Salty, enticing, lingering..... yummy.

212 By CAROLINA HERRERA For Men