Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 212 By CAROLINA HERRERA For Men
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 17, 2010
I tried this at Sephora and loved it. Didn't buy it there because the 1.7oz bottle was around $57. The fragrance is very fresh and clean. It will work great in Summer. I am not the type of person who follows season for fragrance, I wear 212 Men even in winter and it smells great. The fragrance reminds of clean cut grass. The top notes off this smells like fresh tangarin/oranges, then middle notes smells like peppers. The base note is fantastic, clean musky and woody vetiver fragrance.

Top notes are spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet and sage; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense.

Longevity is awesome, lasts atleast 6-8 hours. Projection is great, I apply about 4 sprays (2 on neck, 1 on each wrists). Even if you do 6 sprays, it will not offend anyone.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure when you buy online that your box (bottom) has an engraved serial number and the same serial number should be on the bottle neck, near the sprayer. Both these numbers are engraved in the box and bottle. That means you have got a genuine 212 Men.

Macy's stopped selling them and Sephora's prices are ridiculous. Online worked for me on this, be careful which store you buy from.
on July 10, 2015
This is a panty-dropping fragrance! I ordered for my Love and can't get enough of it. This is the 2nd bottle I ordered and time for another. When he opened it, his response was, "You know how much cucaloo I can get with this?!" Yes, I know. But no worries. Pets may stray but good men stay. I love the attention he gets when he wears it. It confirms I have good taste in him and the fragrance. It's said to have human pheromones that attract the opposite sex so the men's fragrance actually appeals to heterosexual women and homosexual men. It's a good buy. I have zero regrets. Ladies, this fragrance sets an intoxicating mood. Make him come to bed wearing this and a smile and it is a good night.
on August 14, 2012
This is a great cologne has been one of my long time favorites since I was younger. The cologne itself has a nice aquatic/fresh with citrus smell which I get complimented a lot on. I usually wear this cologne when I go out at night, and will wear it during the day if i know ill be out and about a lot. Another plus about this cologne is that its not overpowering but will last awhile. Using this in conjunction with the showering gel/aftershave and your one hard guy not to compliment.

This in recent years has actually dropped to my second favorite cologne though, only to be surpassed by Kenneth Cole Reaction, check that out if you like this. Just make sure you get a genuine, the knockoffs smell completely off.

I am a oddity I guess, I don't like to stick with just one cologne. I wear for the occasion and that's kind of why I have a large selection of cologne. I do stick with what works and tend to use the more trusted ones for important occasions, so i still wear this one a lot.
on August 31, 2010
212 Men is definitely a favorite. Fresh scent, good for both day and night. Getting lots of compliments on this famous smell.
on July 4, 2014
Buy 212 Men without the NYC on the box to get the original scent. The new formulation simply doesn't last more than two hours on the skin. I own two bottles of 212 Men and both are tester bottles.
on February 17, 2016
nice, light, clean scent, no too sophisticated.On the sweet/citrusy side and good for work and after workouts. lasts 2-8 hours for me,depending on many factors. The container would not spray when I received it in the mail. I played with it for a few days and finally it does now, but it's only a stream, not a mist. I can live with that. 3 stars for the scent, minus 2 for the container/sprayer.
on April 12, 2016
This smells amazing- I bought the womens version for myself and hadn't smelled this version but got it for my boyfriend and OMG it smells divine. Can't wait for him to wear it! I'm not very good at describing scents but its great.
on August 27, 2015
I bought this cologne mainly based on reviews, figured I would try something new. It was a mistake in this case, the scent was just not for me. It had too much of a black pepper smell to it which sort of gave me a headache throughout the day and was overwhelming.
on January 26, 2014
The first time i bought this was in New York
the second time here in Amazon, but i don't know what's happening but this one is not lasting after 30 minutes the Fragrance is gone, the other one that i bough in NY was not lasting either but was a little more than this
i just compared both bottles if was the same or any difference but it seems they are the same
so i don't know what's happening and the fragrance is the same the only thing this one is not lasting
on April 4, 2013
This is a nice fragrance to my nostrils. I know I should be wearing this for the ladies which I do but I like it too......is that wrong? Anyway a fragrance is a very personal thing but off the previous strength of my multiple Dots purchase i got this and man do I love it and think you will too, a little goes a long ways so be careful not to over apply and enjoy!