Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 17, 2010
I tried this at Sephora and loved it. Didn't buy it there because the 1.7oz bottle was around $57. The fragrance is very fresh and clean. It will work great in Summer. I am not the type of person who follows season for fragrance, I wear 212 Men even in winter and it smells great. The fragrance reminds of clean cut grass. The top notes off this smells like fresh tangarin/oranges, then middle notes smells like peppers. The base note is fantastic, clean musky and woody vetiver fragrance.

Top notes are spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet and sage; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense.

Longevity is awesome, lasts atleast 6-8 hours. Projection is great, I apply about 4 sprays (2 on neck, 1 on each wrists). Even if you do 6 sprays, it will not offend anyone.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure when you buy online that your box (bottom) has an engraved serial number and the same serial number should be on the bottle neck, near the sprayer. Both these numbers are engraved in the box and bottle. That means you have got a genuine 212 Men.

Macy's stopped selling them and Sephora's prices are ridiculous. Online worked for me on this, be careful which store you buy from.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2010
212 Men is definitely a favorite. Fresh scent, good for both day and night. Getting lots of compliments on this famous smell.
on July 4, 2014
Buy 212 Men without the NYC on the box to get the original scent. The new formulation simply doesn't last more than two hours on the skin. I own two bottles of 212 Men and both are tester bottles.
33 comments6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
This is a great cologne has been one of my long time favorites since I was younger. The cologne itself has a nice aquatic/fresh with citrus smell which I get complimented a lot on. I usually wear this cologne when I go out at night, and will wear it during the day if i know ill be out and about a lot. Another plus about this cologne is that its not overpowering but will last awhile. Using this in conjunction with the showering gel/aftershave and your one hard guy not to compliment.

This in recent years has actually dropped to my second favorite cologne though, only to be surpassed by Kenneth Cole Reaction, check that out if you like this. Just make sure you get a genuine, the knockoffs smell completely off.

I am a oddity I guess, I don't like to stick with just one cologne. I wear for the occasion and that's kind of why I have a large selection of cologne. I do stick with what works and tend to use the more trusted ones for important occasions, so i still wear this one a lot.
22 comments7 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2015
This is a panty-dropping fragrance! I ordered for my Love and can't get enough of it. This is the 2nd bottle I ordered and time for another. When he opened it, his response was, "You know how much cucaloo I can get with this?!" Yes, I know. But no worries. Pets may stray but good men stay. I love the attention he gets when he wears it. It confirms I have good taste in him and the fragrance. It's said to have human pheromones that attract the opposite sex so the men's fragrance actually appeals to heterosexual women and homosexual men. It's a good buy. I have zero regrets. Ladies, this fragrance sets an intoxicating mood. Make him come to bed wearing this and a smile and it is a good night.
on December 26, 2012
Bought this fantastic smelling cologne and I was happy to find it at such a great price. Nice bottle too.
on July 11, 2011
deserves 2 thumbs up. love the captivating scents....it's like potpurri for the senses.....definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great scent that's both masculine yet subtle and scintillating.
on July 16, 2014
Fragrance doesn't smell quite as strong or last as long as the bottle I am replacing. It appears to be a weaker formula or different all together. I will not buy this this product online again.
on May 13, 2013
This is one of my favorites but unfortunately it was not original . I wont stay for more than 10 minutes . I am really pissed off . However , the delivery was acceptable .
I suspect that this product is not official , it does not have the fragrance of 212, is pure alcohol , in minutes you do not feel the smell of anything