Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on October 19, 2012
This is a great scent. One that is very unique and is not mainstream. If you like to have a great distinct smell and not have the same cologne as others around you, then this is definitely the one. I receive multiple compliments on a daily basis for smelling great and people always inquire which cologne it is. The key is to never give away this amazing secret. It is definitely a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
on April 8, 2015
I really was expecting something bomb
Cuz i smell the tester one on macys an this is way different it's fake
Don't waste your money guys
I posted some pictures and check how the bottle was when I opened it
review image review image
on January 28, 2014
212 vip fragrances are exquisite, I loved the quality of this product, I recommend it 100% because I am very happy birthday on my expectations
on April 23, 2013
excellent product
came to Venezuela in good condition, I get the product on time, fulfilled my expectations. I recommend this product. is excellent fragrance. order it right because it is very good.
on January 13, 2014
Thank you CH for this fragrance.
Its seductive and durable scent
VIP designed for men, i recommend it
.... ....
on January 9, 2014
Good nice exellent bery good perfect very well Was all good here is well you get Avery thing right good
on March 28, 2013
I chose this rating because this is some of the best cologne I have ever purchased. I would recommend this to any of my friends or family.
on December 29, 2014
Thanks is perfect products
review image
on May 25, 2013
excellent product was everything I expected good perfumes they recommend and high quality and durability, buy with confidence that they liked much
on February 15, 2014
It definitely wasn't the real thing. I had recently bought a bottle from a department store and after receiving my shipment I knew it wasn't real. I compared bottles and realized they weren't the same. I never returned because I just gave it to my younger sons. I'll never buy it from them again.