on October 19, 2012
This is a great scent. One that is very unique and is not mainstream. If you like to have a great distinct smell and not have the same cologne as others around you, then this is definitely the one. I receive multiple compliments on a daily basis for smelling great and people always inquire which cologne it is. The key is to never give away this amazing secret. It is definitely a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
on April 8, 2015
I really was expecting something bomb
Cuz i smell the tester one on macys an this is way different it's fake
Don't waste your money guys
I posted some pictures and check how the bottle was when I opened it
review image review image
on February 15, 2014
It definitely wasn't the real thing. I had recently bought a bottle from a department store and after receiving my shipment I knew it wasn't real. I compared bottles and realized they weren't the same. I never returned because I just gave it to my younger sons. I'll never buy it from them again.
on April 23, 2013
excellent product
came to Venezuela in good condition, I get the product on time, fulfilled my expectations. I recommend this product. is excellent fragrance. order it right because it is very good.
on January 28, 2014
212 vip fragrances are exquisite, I loved the quality of this product, I recommend it 100% because I am very happy birthday on my expectations
on January 16, 2015
I was very excited when I received the Cologne. From all the good reviews I read I thought I would like this Cologne but I didn't. It honestly smells bad way to strong. I'm pretty sure I received a fake because I doubt there would be so many good reviews and I ended up not likeing it at all. I tried returning it but I wasn't able to since I opened it.
on December 29, 2014
Thanks is perfect products
review image
on March 28, 2013
I chose this rating because this is some of the best cologne I have ever purchased. I would recommend this to any of my friends or family.
on September 9, 2014
I bought this perfume as a gift to my boyfriend, and i have to say that i' ve never been soo in love with one perfume. It smells so mystic, sophisticated, adorable, and fresh.. its made for man, but a naugthy one... i just love to smell it in my boy. And the best, it last the entire day... so is a good choice.
on August 22, 2015
I like it. It has a very pleasant smell...but its so lasting that it will continue through washes and build up strength...to the point it will give certain people a headache. When you approach them. Apply to the counter and use a Qtip to dab some up and dot it on. DONT spray directly on you or your clothing. The metered spray is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to generous.