5.0 out of 5 stars lowered my blood sugar after 30 days of using it
My blood sugar was always hard to control, after using the diabete formula for one month, I was able to control my sugar for the first time, it continued to be closer to normal, which is astonishing to me! I have tried everything, but this was super.

Published on March 2, 2012 by awindspirit

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Published 22 months ago by Orgainc mama-san

5.0 out of 5 stars lowered my blood sugar after 30 days of using it, March 2, 2012
This review is from: 21st Century Diabetic Support Formula Tablets, 90-Count (Health and Beauty)

I thought after awhile I would try it without the 21st century diabetic tablets, my sugar went back up, so today I am reorder a new supply. I was able to decrease my diabetic insulin after 2 - 3 months to 1/2 and lost about 20 lbs. I wasn't craving sweets like I did before and like I currently am now, without it my insulin has steady had to increase, so now I know this product is a life saver for me!!!

Anyone with diabetes should give this a try, it worked for me, and I was constantly going up in weight and my insulin was being increased and I was feeling fatigue all the time. Try it for 3 months, and my desire is that it works as well for you as it did me, but it did take a full month to tell the difference, no quick fix, but I did notice I wasn't craving the sweets and I wasn't hungry and tired all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, June 8, 2012
I have type 2 diabetes and have been taking perscription meds since last November.
After changing my diet to low fat and low sugar intake I decided to give this a try and stop the perscription meds. I have been using this for about 1 month now. I also take 4 Ceylon Cinnamon caps a day too.
So far my tests have been 120 or below. In most cases I am in the mid 80's to mid 90's unless I do somthing stupid like eat a potato or a lot of pizza. Bread and potato's seem to be the worst for me. I have seen 184 after eating a potato even on the perscription meds.
I will be taking another A1C test next week to get the real story and will post back on here again with the results. My last A1C was 6.1 and that was after 4 months of the perscription meds. Fingers crossed this test will be similar or below.

5.0 out of 5 stars the vitamins I need at the right price, September 10, 2009
I'm diabetic and fairly successful at managing my health. I rely on these vitamins, and they can be hard to find in local stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!!!, January 20, 2013
I am a T2 diabetic on prescription meds since 2009. I have been managing my blood sugar levels with the meds, diet and lifestyle change and using cinnamon and curcumin. These Diabetic Support Tablets have been a great addition to my treatment I've been feeling great. More energy, less side effects from my meds and its also helped my BP too.., but I think my low salt eating plan is helping too. I highly recommend these. Great price and quickly delivery.

Update - April 2013.

I have been on these tablets for a while now and I have found that it offers great consistency with my sugar levels. I reduced the three a day recommended consumption as the Gymnema and Bitter Melon combo worked too well for me. I know it sounds strange but I decided to adjust the dosage to two a day and it has worked really well for me. Coupled with my low carb eating plan and avoidance of white flour, it's done the trick. I'm really very happy with this product and my improved blood sugar levels. My HbA1C has been on target and my doctor is thrilled with the way I am managing my challenges.

5.0 out of 5 stars diabetic support vitamins, December 18, 2012
Jacqueline Plier (Grayslake, IL United States) - See all my reviews
My blood sugars are now in the normal range, but I will continue to use these vitamins. They have the correct supplements for those who have type 2 diabetes. I highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, September 12, 2012
I am giving this item three stars because it did not work for me, meaning it gave me headaches but I am super sensitive to many meds and supplments. I took half tablet at a time but it just did not agree with me but as I said it is me. It will work just fine for the other populations I am sure. I also didn't bother sending it back because at this price, I would lose the restocking fees and only get back like $4.00 so I just kept it and will give it to a family member that may want to try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars try these vitamins, February 17, 2012
my sugar goes up & down but these keep me normal always 115 and under...take them every day to control it.

5.0 out of 5 stars found the one, January 21, 2013
this is what I am using from now on. Being diabetic this gives me sufficient minerals to help maintain my body and mental peace while trying to balance my diet...thank you 21st Century

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetic Support Formula 90 Tabs, September 3, 2010
Nikki (Ft Lauderdale) - See all my reviews
With Vitamins, who really knows if they work as advertised. I can say I recd the product in a timely manner and it appears to be the same as I previously purchased at a local pharmacy. Will order more when I need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap prices, February 6, 2013
This is my second order because it works well on my controlling sugar, my doctor said that my level is controlled so I keep trying this products and it helps a lot

Rate and Discover Movies