5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Set, January 7, 2012
This review is from: 222 FIFTH Resplendent Spring 16-Piece Square Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 (Kitchen)
The set came very securely packaged and in good time. The colors and pattern are beautiful, and they are a nice weight. The cups feel a bit heavy due to the square bottom. Note on the color: for some reason the pictures online made me think the set would be brown/aqua, but the brown is actually more red. The set is excellent quality and will make every day dining much more special in any household. I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, August 6, 2013
KW (United States) - See all my reviews
Lovely set that makes me happy every time I use it. Strangely sturdy - I've dropped some bowls and yet have no breakage or even chips. I chose this not only for looks but because it is lead free. I worry about colorful pieces that are not marked lead free like this manufacturer, 222 Fifth, esp if they are imported. The only downside is there are no serving or hostess pieces to coordinate with the dishes. If there were, I'd line up to buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!, January 12, 2013
I adore these dishes. I have had several compliments on them. Sturdy and dishwasher safe. I have had them for several months now and they still look beautiful. We use them every day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but 1 plate flawed, March 6, 2012
This is a beautiful set. It looks stunning on the table. Unfortunately, the first set I ordered arrived with a broken bowl and was shipped upside down. I returned that same set. I wish I could have just gotten a replacement bowl though. The reason being, is that now one of the new plates from the set has two noticeable flaws in it. It has been so disappointing because I love this pattern. It is just gorgeous! Amazon was quick to replace and took care to pack the 2nd box. However, for the cost of a nice set of China like this, 2nds are unacceptable. I do not want to go through the hassle of returning yet another time but I will say from now one I may be less apt to buy again. Amazon will not send just one replacement piece. It is laborious to repeatedly pack and return a 25 lb box! There are not numbers to call or people to talk to, that I can find anyway. Beautiful dishes but just be aware you may have issues.