Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 42 questions
votes
metal blades ? Mar 10, 2014
yes it has metal blades
Mar 11, 2014 by co2chantel
votes
what is the CFM Sep 21, 2013
maximum CFM is 3670
Dec 4, 2013 by Grasshopper
votes
3 speeds
May 15, 2014 by Lora Handy
votes
How long is the cord? Mar 16, 2013
The cord is 6 foot long
Mar 16, 2013 by Shopper in Iowa
votes
If you mount in the floor it would but if you are locating it at the bottom of the stairs it will move air into the room at the top of the stairs. This fan is very powerful at the lowest speed but it is very loud!
May 30, 2014 by Ken R. Zajac
votes
It is pretty loud, but it moves a ton of air! I use it in my workout room and the noise is fine. If you plan on using it near a TV or while sleeping, it might be a little too loud.
May 26, 2014 by Jay
votes
Yes, you get a wall and floor mount included. Very easy to install, make sure you secure into a wall stud. I have two, they a lot of air. I love mine.
Sep 16, 2013 by chuck
votes
Yeah, the tube frame is what mounts to the wall so you should still be able to pose it once mounted. Its more of an up/down adjustment, and you wouldn't be bale to move it left or right once mounted because of how the frame is. Just be sure to tighten the bolts that fasten the blade to the frame so that it is tight enough to hold it in place but loose enough that the fan itself can still be moved.
Jun 1, 2014 by Patrick G.
vote
as long as the outdoor area is a covered area would be ok to use outside.
Feb 24, 2013 by gene perri
vote
there are 2 speeds , one is slow and one is fast -in my small room , this fans works very good - the bigger , the better
Aug 6, 2014 by Richie Lee
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers