5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Zulu
After I ordered this NATO Zulu, I started doing some research on this type of strap. Yeah I know kinda backwards!!
Published on November 13, 2011 by Alvin

3.0 out of 5 stars amazing watch band review
Nearly every review I read before purchasing was a fall-all-over, amazing watch band review...Yes, it's a good band. If it was longer it could support a pull-up, however imo it could be beefier (check out the Burtucci nylon bands. As soon as they come out with a 4 or 5 ring nylon band, watch out). Decent band, more than enough to support a watch. Buy it.
Published 6 days ago by MoJo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Zulu, November 13, 2011
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
Well, I learned that there are many copies of this strap with the cheap ones having square cut ends and glued seams for the rings. Well this ones is def heavy duty! The end of the nylon is a curved cut and its heat sealed, also the seams are sown instead of glued down. Most of all I really like the matte finish on the buckle and rings.
I have it on my old scratched up Luminox. I will definately get more of these. The strap is quite long and unless you have gorilla like wrists you will have a little left over. This is fine for me because I can use the extra length for putting the watch over a wetsuit. Others could just cut it and use a lighter flame to seal/melt the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Study Kinda Bulky Watch Band., November 1, 2011
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
I like this Zulu Nato watch band simple utilitarian design, bold look and very sturdy construction but it is a little bulky or cumbersome once synched up on the wrist. It's kinda odd looking too-which I like, has a definite military tactical look. Fits perfectly on the Navy Seal Luminox 3005. If I had to dangle from a wristwatch band at the edge of a cliff, with only the band to keep me from plummeting to my death, this would likely be a top choice. If I had to be able to quickly slip on a light jacket without my watch band catching on the coat's elastic wrist band, this would NOT be the best choice for that. Overall: Good band, nice looks, bulky, maybe a little bit tooooo much "tacticool" for my style. Though, I'm wearing it right now as I type this, so it must not be that bad. For the $15 price, you can afford to grab one and check it out for yourself. OH, and the shipping from this vendor was RIDICULOUSLY FAST. I mean I think I got it in like 2 days fast!! Unheard of in my shopping experiences online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full length, Full size- heavy duty!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
Most of the NATO and ZULU straps available on AMAZON are just for a style. They're cheap thing nylon strips, poorly heat-sealed, with cheap pressed metal rings. These straps are the real deal- heavy duty, strong, and long enough to wear your watch over a wetsuit or jacket.

The nylon is thick, and the metal rings are very robust. The nylon is actually pretty comfortable too. I think since this band has less fraying, its less scratchy.

I was really happy with the quality, and plan to buy more of this model from this vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you own a Black Pebble, you need to own this., November 2, 2013
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
If you own a Black Pebble, you owe it to yourself to pick one of these up. I have had no end of plaudits after applying this to my Pebble. I thought I would dislike the silver parts showing, but it looks good. I would like to see one of these things made in all black, which would be more in line with the military bands, but for a utilitarian band that you can wear in a meeting I highly recommend this to compliment a Pebble.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, May 8, 2013
Used on a Tawatec E.O Dive watch:

Fit the watch size perfectly, but would recommend not buying if the watch face is any larger than the watch mentioned. The strap is of high quality (as that of a true Zulu) strong nylon and heavy duty matte hardware. On an eight inch wrist the strap (weaved properly) will have little back weaving which I found to be just right. All in all I highly recommend, Timewheel where I purchased mine, was in my mail box on day three.

5.0 out of 5 stars I FINALLY enjoy wearing my watch!, February 19, 2013
Leif Vieweg (Burien, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
I love the idea of wearing a watch, but all my life I've been annoyed by how watches feel. I've used every conceivable strap type and for one reason or another I just couldn't get comfortable wearing a watch. Fast forward to now, after buying this Zulu strap: I wear my watch any chance I get. My arm hair doesn't get snagged in the band, the watch doesn't rotate and bang all over my wrist, I don't get sweaty and smelly under the band... etc. Also, this watch band looks DAMN cool for an outdoorsman / adventurer look (it's not really a dress-watch look). The only downside I can see is that this watch band style makes your watch fairly big such that it does not fit inside most dress shirt cuffs. Since it's not a dress-watch look, I guess that really does not matter much, does it?

3.0 out of 5 stars amazing watch band review, September 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
Great band use for my Luminox

1.0 out of 5 stars Despite the description, too long for my 6" wrist, June 25, 2014
Ludwig (Milford, New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
& when I went back to my orders page to return it, I discovered the seller had classified it as "hazardous materials" and therefore not returnable. Hazardous? A watchband? Really?

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 29, 2014
This review is from: 22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap (Watch)
great feel will fit a large wrist with no problem . can`t even tell that i have it on sometimes thanks lee!!!!

22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap