Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clockwork Synergy® Classic NATO - 22mm Black & Grey Nylon NATO Watch Strap Band
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 24, 2013
Do not do business with this vendor. In fact, I am not convinced that Clockwork Synergy still exists. I ordered this item and received a 20 mm strap instead of a 22 mm strap. I sent it back to Clockwork Synergy, as instructed, for an exchange with the proper strap. I never received the 22 mm strap or a refund. Weeks passed. I called Clockwork Synergy over a dozen times and left several messages. No reply. I made an inquiry via Amazon, which received a reply from the vendor stating that they would send me the right strap. They never did. Weeks passed. I finally wrote a letter to Clockworks Synergy's business address. No reply. I know $11.95 is not a lot of money, but you are better off ordering from another vendor.
33 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2012
Functionally NATO style straps are great. They are extremely comfortable and easy to clean. A must for water-sports. If a spring-bar fails the watch will still stay on your wrist versus end up at the bottom of the lake. This strap is comfortable and looks great. I prefer brushed hardware, but the polished hardware on this strap looks good. Good length. Width fits my 22mm watch lugs perfectly.
review image
on December 31, 2013
I found myself no longer wearing my Pebble because it looked so cheap. (Didn't think I was that vain, but I guess I am.) This band looks great on the Pebble. It's like a new watch. My wrists are small so the band is a little too long so the strap end goes past the watch, but it's no problem; I just tuck it down in to the metal loop near the watch, and it gives a very clean look.

The only drawback is that I don't like to get it wet since the nylon retains water longer than the rubber band I used to have. That's just an inherent trait of this style of strap, not a defect or problem, so I'm cool with it.
on October 6, 2011
I purchased this for a Seiko 007 that I also purchased on amazon. It arrived quickly, four days after ordering. The strap is well made, and looks perfect on this watch. Out of the three bands that I have, this is my favorite (and the least expensive!). Great product, and highly recommend.

ETA: After a year of wearing it, the only negative I can report is that the end of the band has begun to fray slightly. Still love it.
on August 15, 2012
I had the rubber strap on a Seiko SKX007K which broke after a couple years, and then the $24 replacement strap broke shortly after receiving it. Depressed about such misfortune, I put this watch away in a drawer and forgot about it for about 5 years. A week ago, I found it while looking for something else - and decided to search on Amazon for yet another replacement strap. That's when I came across the James Bond Black and Grey NATO Ballistic Military stripped watch band. I ordered it and after receiving it, I can report that I absolutely LOVE the LOOK and the COMFORT! For $15 plus shipping, it's given me one of my best looking watches and I am betting the this tough ballistic nylon band will last years longer than the brittle rubber straps that disappointed me so much. In my opinion, this is the band that should come with my Seiko SKX007 dive watch! Keep in mind you can't buy this combination new - you have to build it. So, if you're looking for a super cool look for an already attractive and affordable dive watch - this watch strap is the BOMB! If the color I got is not for you, do a search for "NATO watch band straps" here on Amazon and you'll find a ton of different colors and sizes.
review image review image review image
on August 2, 2015
This strap is a little less abrasive than the old one I had, but just as sturdy. After a few months, I'm a happy customer. I think this hits the sweet spot of providing enough comfort and strength, and just enough pizzazz to work with my nice, respectable, but not like megaspensve watch.
on November 18, 2015
I tried other Nato straps from other companies, this one is a real deal.

It's length is perfect. The material is not loose or soft like other straps I tried, it's slightly harder which makes perfect. The size of the buckle is good and fit for purpose.

The color is so good; it a has a darker grey in comparison to other straps with same color. I have another grey striped Nato and it has a very light grey color, which doesn't look as good as this one.

If you're looking for this style of striped Nato straps, I totally recommend this one.
on December 6, 2014
Great product, great price, shipped fast
review image
on July 23, 2014
Purchased this strap to replace the metal band that came with my Orient "Black Mako" (which I find it to be best bang for your buck mechanical watch).

I totally overlooked that I accidentally clicked it twice and ended up receiving two instead of one... silly me.

::Product Content::
The item arrived in a nice small box with matte gray finish (inside Amazon shipping box of course). Included a business card for the vendor and the actual strap covered in plastic wrap.

I see that some reviewers complained about vendor not being Clockwork Synergy, LLC but I would check before you checkout button since there are multiple sellers selling the same thing. Sometimes when Clockwork Synergy runs out of an item, Amazon defaults to the next seller on the list.

::Product::
I'll keep it simple.

Color matches the picture
Good quality on initial use
Justified pricing (Timex Weekender Straps aren't)
May be too long for some*

*When I use it with my Black Mako it, the tip overextends to the actual face of the watch. I usually fold it up and tuck it in to the metal link of the strap.

::Bottom Line::
Good product at right price except the strap could be a little shorter.
on July 4, 2014
This strap is very comfortable, easy to attach to a watch, and can be taken off and switched to another watch very quickly. I use this strap with my beater watch (Orient Mako), and it is holding up very well with some heavy use. In fact after about a year, it shows almost no wear and tear. It's very casual, so I wouldn't wear it with a really nice watch, or to a more formal setting, but looks awesome when worn casually
The only reason for the 4 stars is I wish the holes were punched a little close together. I'm sort of in between 2 holes, if I use one hole it's a little to tight, and the next hole is a little too loose. If they were punched more closely, I could adjust it better on my wrist. But, I still really like this strap, and for this price, I recommend trying it out.