5.0 out of 5 stars Great update to any Seiko dive watch with 22mm wide band
Published 5 months ago by espirito

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCH LENGHT IS MIN 110 TO 180 MM
KNOWN YOUR BANDD LENGTH
Published 3 days ago by MICHAEL R DIGIACOMO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great update to any Seiko dive watch with 22mm wide band, April 19, 2014
espirito (FORT WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 22mm Super Oyster II Watch Bracelet for Seiko Diver Skx007/009/011 Curved End (Watch)
This a nice band that really makes my older Seiko Dive quartz watch look great. It was easily adjusted to size and looks great but you will need the right size jewelers screw driver and a pin remover to make adjusting the band easier. I used a drop of oil on each screw to be removed and let it set for 5 minutes. The threads were smooth and did not gar coming out or going back into the band. I recommend this item to anyone wanting to update your Seiko. The thing I like best about it is where it joins the watch their is no phony looking pressed out piece. This band has real cuts into the metal allowing it to move and articulate. It is machined, not pressed out of sheet metal like the original. It really improves the look of my watch. Fits perfect and the pins have notches on the ends that make getting them in and out a lot easier than the original ones. This a handsome well thought out product that is worth the investment. Here is a tip: When assembling, place the last attachment link directly against the curved side of case this necessary to attach band. Took a few minutes for me to find this out. Other than that everything went smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for a good price, February 17, 2014
This is a really nice bracelet with solid end links. Once installed on my SKX009, it really dressed it up nicely. The watch seems more solid and luxurious now. I have had the bracelet pinch me a couple of times, but I think that is unavoidable.

I did a video review on the big video site. Go there and search for "Oyster Bracelet for Seiko SKX007 and SKX009 Dive Watch" if you want to see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give your Seiko Diver the look of a Prestige Steel Diver for not much money! Great bracelet at great price!, December 7, 2013
If it was stamped "SEIKO" and sold in a jeweler's, it would easily be a $100-120 bracelet. Everything is milled billet steel and MACHINED. The only stamped parts are at the clasp (of course) which is heavier sheet gauge than normal.

VERY well made watch bracelet, looks PERFECT on my Diver and fit perfectly. Came with 2 even heavier duty pins than the ones already on the watch. Runs a little long, so you big guys or guys who actually dive and will wear this over a wetsuit (not sure it will make it over a dry-suit) should be just fine. Links are held in place with SCREW-IN pins, which I LOVE. Class A product all around, comfortable, obviously heavy, so if you have wrist problems, may not be the band/bracelet for you.

Arrived quickly enough and it fine shape. Good deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars solid., September 5, 2013
the end links are solid. the bracelet is solid. the clasp is solid. installed on a skx007 - perfect fit. matches the watch perfectly. my Rolex GMTII (16710) now sits in my drawer... this watch and bracelet combination wears nicer.... and is now my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet for skx173, May 12, 2013
Eric Foster (Bloomsburg, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I have this on my Seiko skx173. It's basically perfect. The fit is perfect. The finish is perfect. It functions perfectly. The weight is perfect.
Quibbles. The links adjust with screws. Some of them were a little tight to remove. And some of them are set into the links deeper than others. Those are pretty minor quibbles. At about $55, the price is very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, June 12, 2014
Very comfortable and good looking bracelet. All links solid. One link screw was stripped, but there were so many extra links I don't need that one. Clasp is great. Fits SXKA35 perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly improves look and feel of the watch., June 4, 2014
Easy to install and adjust, wears comfortably on my Seiko 009.
With SEL, gives a little bit of weight, but not too much to bother me.
Feels great, actually, and found that I've been wearing my Seiko divers watch more than my other pieces because of this.
I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bracelet to upgrade my SKX173, August 27, 2013
L. Ganz (Colorado Springs, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Most of my watches have a metal bracelet, and I just like the look and feel of metal better than a rubber, nylon or leather strap. With the rubber strap on my SKX173 I could never get the watch to fit right, being either too loose or too tight. If too loose then my watch would also tend to want to rotate away from my gaze, towards my ulnar bone rather than sitting flat on my wrist. So I went looking for an SS bracelet that would match it well, and ordered what seemed to be the best value - this Strapcode Super Oyster II.

This bracelet is solid feeling and strong, well made with a good fit and finish, and fits my Seiko like it was made for it. And I love the 2-button clasp plus safety lock (similar to the one on my Citizen BL5250-53L). Even my local watchmaker was impressed with the quality. This has really dressed up my diver watch for a wide variety of occasions. Sure, it's not a Rolex, but it makes it a nice watch to wear when I don't want to beat up my Submariner or attract too much attention.

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCH LENGHT IS MIN 110 TO 180 MM, September 27, 2014
KNOWN YOUR BANDD LENGTH
GREAT WATCH BAND, BUT DESCRIPTION OF LENGTH MIN MAX 110 TO 195 MM IS WRONG. THE REAL LENGTH IS 110 TO 180 MM. I KNOW BECAUSE I NEED THE EXTRA LINK, WHICH STRAP CODE USA DOES NOT OR WILL NOT SELL! LUCKY ME THE FIRST BAND I BOUGHT WAS OVER THE PHONE, I MADE SURE IT WAS 195 MM. THE PRICE WAS HIGHER THAN $60.00, PLUS SHIPPING. SO I HAD A EXTRA LINK LEFT OVER, SO I AM GOOD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit great value., June 26, 2014
Good fit for the solid end links. Better than the wjean, not quite as good a fit as yobokies. Very fast shipping and good price.