Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on April 10, 2012
These brushes are sooo soft and work so amazing!! I was shocked at how great they were for the price!! Better then the name brand brush sets in my opinion!!
11 comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2012
It was so difficult to pick from all of the brushes online but I'm glad I bought these. Yes they're adorable and pink! They're also extremely soft! The bigger brushes are really gentle on the face and the other ones are a bit stiffer but still soft! Basically, they're all the right amount of soft or hard for what they're meant to be used.

I've seen a lot of comments of people complaining that their brushes stunk but so what? It takes like 5 minutes to wash them and I would hope you would wash them anyways because it's going on your face. The only thing that does smell a little funky is the pink case it comes with. I just aired it outside for a couple of days and the smell kinda faded. Lastly, one of my handles was disconnected from the brush part but nothing a little super glue and 30 seconds can't fix.

Yes the item had its glitches but I'm not picky. But let's make it clear that just because i'm not picky doesn't mean I don't have standards. The brushes work well when applying make-up and again are super cute.
0Comment|127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
A set of 22 brushes + storage bag for under $20?? I must admit I was skeptical as hell, but I decided to order them anyway. I am so glad I did! Let me tell you, ladies and gents, these brushes are soooooo soft and dense, it's incredible! From reading the reviews I had expected smelly, sparse, brushes that shed like mad. I opened them and took a sniff, nothing. They just smelled like new brushes. I ran my fingers through each brush and they are all amazingly soft. They're like baby bunny rabbits on a stick. lol! None of them have shed either. I even gave the hairs a good tug, and washed them well, and no hairs came out. I am more than satisfied with these babies! (I posted a few photographs in the gallery, so you have a better look before purchasing.)

Edit: Even the bag they came in is of great quality!
review image review image review image review image
0Comment|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2013
I didn't really hold high hopes when first purchasing this brush set because of the really low price. Let me tell you, I am amazed and so happy with the quality of this set, it is almost too beautiful to use!!! My other brush set I use is from Sephora, which I paid close to $100 for. I had no idea I could find such a quality product like this...for SO CHEAP. I like it just as much as my Sephora set, maybe even a little bit more because it is in such a cute color! You really can't go past the gorgeous baby pink. The brushes are really soft and fluffy, I've used them several times and none of the hair has come out of any of them. I also LOVE the size of them, they are large and the handles are long in length but they store so neatly in the case it comes in, which is really soft as well. I also want to say the shipping on this item was amazing! I ordered it with standard shipping and it arrived in 3 days! ALSO, I have seen some people mention a smell or odor of plastic on the brushes or case. I have not had this problem, they don't smell at all. So so happy with this set, probably one of my favorite beauty purchases. Definitely order this ladies!!!
on December 15, 2014
What a pleasant surprise! This is a gift for my sons girlfriend and I do think she is going to love it. I worked for a major cosmetic company and had access to some of the best brushes in the industry so I was more than a little skeptical. I could not have been more relieved when these brushes arrived. The brushes are very well made, they are stylish and affordable. I love these as a starter collection that she will be able to grow as needed.The brushes are soft and when I pulled on the bristles little to no shedding occurred! I love the handy case the size is perfect! She will be able to carry it with her or leave them at home. This set comes with all the brushes you need for your daily routine and some. I cannot say enough good things about this darling set of brushes, even the color is wonderful ! Who doesn't love pink?! Cannot wait for her to open this gift as I believe it is the perfect stocking stuffer! Seller is A++ SUPER fast shipping and quality product!
on January 21, 2015
These brushes are very soft, and some of the bristles do fall out of them.. But with any cheap set of makeup brushes, that is usually to be expected. I was not pleased to find that the eyebrow comb/brush was broken (as you can see in one of the photos) as soon as I opened it the eyebrow comb was barely attached to the handle.. But as for the actually brushes you definitely get what you pay for, which is a decent quality set of smaller sized makeup brushes, better used for on the go situations/traveling. These are not great quality or professional type brushes, but they are definitely worth the low cost.
review image review image review image
on May 1, 2015
I just received these yesterday . They came quickly, and I really like the pouch that you get to keep them is very nice . The brushes themselves seem to be very well designed . I think this is going to be a good set to last for a little while . I did have to take one star off however because one of the brushes handle come off as soon as I took it out of the pouch , and another brush the handle is just barely staying on. However, I can see where the problem was the glue just didn't take with the handle. Unfortunately with mass produced things like this can happen so I don't hold it against the manufacturers. A little superglue will be an easy fix, and the brushes will still be usable . Other than that I see nothing wrong with these brushes and can't wait to start using them.
on January 27, 2014
I had been going back and forth for awhile on what brushes to buy. I just wanted a starter kit but wanted it to be something of decent quality. I was very skeptical about these as the price was very inexpensive but the kit came with so many. I figured, "You get what you pay for." But, after reading a bunch of different reviews and watching reviews on YouTube, I figured I would go ahead and try them. They came within 2 days just like they were supposed to, so I loved that. I real on the reviews that they would have a strong odor that would eventually go away. The smell was kind of like paint thinner but it wasn't so bad that it was unbearable. So, the case is cute and the brushes are very thick and durable. I washed all of the brushes first and noticed that none of the hairs came out and that was a good sign. The biggest downfall for me with these brushes is that they are pretty much all the same and they seem like flat paint brushes instead of makeup brushes. The blush brush and powder brush are the best. I don't have any real complaints about them, though they are not as good as the brushes I already have so I don't use them. The eye shadow brushes are junk. Some may like them but I like longer, soft bristles. These are short, stiff, and flat. Very similar to the flat brush that is in Naked Pallettes. They just aren't for me. They are all like that and there are so many. I think well over 10 eye shadow brushes that are all the exact same other than size. Moral of this review: although the kit is VERY cute, you get two brushes out of the set that are actually decent and the rest are throw-aways!
on February 1, 2016
So I had the opportunity to try these brushes & OMG I fell in love! Its hard to find good quality brushes, that actually work for me. Especially having acne prone skin. I didn't have that problem w/these at all! Applying my makeup was a breeze & while I'am not sure if the brush aided in my makeup staying put longer, it did! I purchased a 2nd set & gave them to my Sister who also loves hers! Not only are they good quality, the are so pretty! 7-1 is the perfect combo for makeup lovers or even newbies. Definitely worth 5 stars!!
on January 31, 2014
sure ONE hair might fall out every couple months but they work amazingly. the blush brush even survived getting chewed by my dog. Id say if you need brushes on a budget these are the way to go, I love them so much I might buy another set in a different color!!