Questions & Answers
EastVita Travel Coffee Mug, 24-105mm
by EastVita
4.0 out of 5 stars (1,499)
$8.39
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
votes
Microwave Safe? Sep 10, 2013
I make it a habit of not putting metal things in the microwave, so I wouldn't do that with this mug.
Sep 11, 2013 by donorris
votes
It is 12 oz. I confirmed this two ways. Using measuring cups and by comparing to a mug I have that has a known volume. It is a little small. I wish it was 14 oz. Yes, it is stainless steel inside. I guess this is what you mean by "silver inside". I presume it is thermo. There must be a small air space between the stainless inside and the plastic outside. It is good quality for the cup. The cap is junk. It shrinks with heat of coffee. I fixed mine by heating the cap with a small torch, stretching using a 2 3/4" hole saw, then bracing it inside the cap with 2 stainless steel threaded rods at 90 degrees to each other. The sip hole cover is loose too. I fixed that by putting an o-ring under it just to make it tighter. Seems to be working as intended now. But I shouldn't have to do that. If you buy it, you will be happy with the mug part even though 12 oz is a little small, but don't plan on using it as a travel mug as the cap does not work for more than one day.
Dec 29, 2012 by Stephen Russo
votes
The cup has a stainless steel liner with the molded plastic outer shell. You won't burn your hands from the cup. For only $9.00 or so, you're not going to get a vacuum insulated cup. The lid has a sliding cover (to allow you to drink), that's what keeps the heat in if you're drinking coffee.
Sep 7, 2013 by Michael A Warzocha
votes
The cap actually "screws" on to the top of the cup. Nothing spills out. There are grooves inside the cup and on the cap. The inside of the lens (cup) is stainless steel. the cap is plastic and has an o-ring to seal properly. The cap is actually clear on the top. No rubber in/on the cap (only the o-ring is rubber-from what I can tell). Hope that helps. - rdk
Dec 3, 2013 by photonabi
votes
I did not measure it, but I have no trouble scouring out the stainless steel interior with a sponge and I wear large size gloves (my hands are not small). Hope this helps... I would guess between 2 1/2 and 3 inches
Jul 26, 2014 by GatorDave
votes
what does this do? Oct 4, 2013
It's a mug (coffee or soup) that is made to look like a camera lens.
Oct 4, 2013 by Tfolds
votes
I'm not sure what vibration switchback are referring to but I don't have a spilling problem with the cup... Not even on very bumpy roads. I hope that helps!
Nov 2, 2014 by Champagne Satayakul
votes
No, it says Canian! yes, the lid closes tightly! yes, it comes in a box! its is nice!
Aug 2, 2013 by Glauber
votes
is the mug leakproof? Apr 1, 2014
yes , if you can get the top screwed down.
Apr 2, 2014 by ray cichy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers