Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
vote
The A77 and the A3000 both record the same 1080 24p video. You might also consider the A58, the A77 is weather resistant. the extra pixel count is in the still photographs, not the video . Biggest difference in A77 and A3000 is in build quality, things it can do, the focus system, and size. Stop by a camera store, if you can, and get a feel for the camera. If you only need video buy a dedicated video camera.
Dec 1, 2013 by Joyce E. Stoesser
vote
I would say it's quieter than most other SLR cameras, but it is still somewhat loud. There is no mirror slap like other DSLR cameras. This one sounds like a high pitched "zip" about as loud as the auto focus.
Apr 25, 2014 by Steven Boone
vote
Yes it comes with a battery and wall charger
Mar 17, 2014 by Keith K.
vote
As mentioned vertical grip, weather sealing (a77 is and a65 is not) and body build (a77 has a titanium [sp?] frame versus a plastic one on the a65) are the core differences. Most of the tech is the same. If you are a landscape photographer I would vote for the a77 for the extra battery capacity (vertical grip), less dust and moisture intrusion (weather sealing) and more robust build. And I say this as a landscape shooter who has wrecked his valiant a580 by falling off cliffs in Vermont, off an outcropping and down a mossy stone slope in Ohio, slid down a set of icy stone stairs later the same year and in the same park in Ohio, etc... I have also invested in some better boots and all-terrain grips, for the record.
Feb 18, 2014 by Dean C. Hernandez
votes
If they are Sony, Minolta (auto-focus) and Tamron branded, then yes. If you have any Sigma lenses with HSM on them, then probably, but they might need to go back to Sigma to make them compatible. Non-HSM lenses are not affected.
Sep 30, 2012 by Fishman
votes
Yes. As. Just go into settings set to manual, set peaking color, and peaking level. Best camera I ever owned, and I have 2 of them now.
Dec 28, 2013 by Raymond Monk
votes
Wow I never have Spoken to an actual goddess before. So I better get this right:) To be very honest I'm not sure of everything. But I know it has higher resolutions and more points of aim. The high speed shutter rate is faster. Reading some of the other reviews people have said that the motion tracking is much better on this one. But I've never used the 65. Hope it helps.
Aug 20, 2014 by Bret Wooten
votes
Works like a charm....I've used it on the hot shoe and with the wireless feature....I've had no problems...I will say because of the A77 advance technology I fine some time I have to reduce the output power on the flash to prevent over exposure when the camera is set to auto ISO. Other than that I have no problem using my 5600hd flash with the A77.
Nov 13, 2013 by Photo taker
votes
I think this is a flash light and I doubt you can use it for the Alpha to the extend you want it. I think you can use it "manually" but the chances for good results are limited. In case it is a lense Steven is right.
Nov 29, 2013 by Mike
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers