Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 5, 2011
I don't want to be unfair here but these were really flimsy. The hanging rods are extreme though! The box fell over just from the weight of it's own rod.

I wear a size 2/4 and hung my dresses in it for a move cross country. The thing couldn't hold them up with out loads of taping and still they were crushed by the time they arrived. I did have as many clothes in it as it could hold but you would think with as little material it should hold up.

My movers were amazing too so the blame can't fall there. An eight room home with two home office and tons of homeschooling material and not one thing was broke but these boxes. The clothes inside were fine though. Just really expected more when you pay for a box.
11 comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2012
Very impressed - high quality - easy to put together - really surprised on how much this box can hold!
Only "wish" - that they would offer some plastic inserts to place where you actually pick up this box
FYI - this is a large box, tough to get your arms around and pick up - 1 person, add clothes and it gets heavy - suggest using 2 people to move
on May 14, 2014
The boxes were very well made. They made my cross country move with no mishaps. They were very sturdy. I packed my clothing hangers and all in 2 of the wardrobes. The third wardrobe I packed with large items and bedding. If not packing clothing on hangers make sure to still use the hanger bar. This will keep your wardrobe sturdy.
on November 27, 2013
Works as expected, plenty of weight capacity as long as you don't overload it [I had about 25 mixed heavy/light items in each box], and they held up fine during the move.
on May 14, 2014
We are military and do many moves. I have some items that i prefer to pack and keep nice. these boxes are heavy duty and sturdier than most I have seen. I am very pleased. These can be kept in an attic or garage for storage of winter coats etc.
on September 9, 2013
but the size was good, so I was happy.... very strong cardboard. But has 'slits' down the sides at the top... don't think you are going to keep the moths and insects out! If you are only moving, then they are fine, but not very good for storage! Holes are too big. Even for mice (not that you would have any, but in storage...).
on December 26, 2012
for moving this was the perfect thing from closet to box to new home very easy to use and nothing wrinkled
on May 14, 2014
I received the moving boxes quickly and they were exactly what I needed for my move. I chose to order these items online because it was more convenient to have them delivered directly to my home than to find them and haul them home myself. I would definitely use this service again.
on May 14, 2014
I chose these boxes for moving clothing for hanging items. Seems very sturdy and can be sealed to keep out dust during move. Just moving in town so will not have to be stored for long period of time. Arrived in three days which was very nice.,
on July 12, 2015
DO NOT BUY boxes from UBOXES.com. They are hand-down the WORST quality moving boxes you can buy. Buy u-haul brand or something else. The wardrobe boxes and other boxes are not only smaller than the competition, they are also of less quality.