People around the world struggle with their daily reality, work in order to "survive" in business, forgot a long time ago what it means to have fun, what it means to feel happy and free, even if they have their own business. People believe that in order to make a lot of money, one has to work hard because money doesn't come easy, and if it does, people are cautious because they think of the saying "Easy come, easy go."
As a result, many people experience great difficulty and lots of frustrations in their lives for many reasons, from an unsatisfying job, to an unsupportive personal and professional environment, to endless attempts at pleasing others, economically and professionally.
But the truth is, things can be different:
- You can go to work happy and motivated every morning
- You can heighten your motivation on your own, in business and life
- You can increase your productivity and performance, work pace and outcomes
- You can fall in love again with your business or job, and become successful
- You can find inspiration to bring your creativity back into your life
The book "2400 Annual Hours of Happiness at Work" provides you with the tools and tips needed for you to wake up happy every morning, find your motivation at work, and live a life full of passion, enthusiasm and motivation. It will help you understand - what is motivation, and how to create it in your life on a daily basis. Whether you are a teenager or well into your retirement, this book, and the ideas it contains within, will accompany you throughout your life. It will show you how to find the magical work-life balance, which will contribute immensely to your lifestyle and wellness.
In this book you will learn:
Whether you work from home, run a business from home, or work as an employee
- How to create an additional 2400 hours of happiness every year
- How to use motivation as the key to success in your personal and business life
- How to recognize a decline in your motivation and raise it back up instantly
- How to select the appropriate human environment for you
- How to find the strength to continue doing anything at work, even if you don't enjoy it.
at a job, this motivating book is for you!Yonit Werber
is a coach for personal and business success, and an international expert
of creating motivation and drive to action. She has over 13 years of leadership experience bringing people and organizations to personal and business growth and success. An engineer by education, she holds an MA in information systems management from the Technion (The Israeli MIT), has written the books:
- "88 Super Practical Boosters to Get What You Want in Life"
- "Finally - From Employee to Self-Employed"
- "2400 Hours of Happiness - at Work"
- and more.