5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Rose
I ordered this for my wife. Not as big as I thought it would be but elegant all the same. And the fact is it don't matter if I'm happy with it, but my Wife is happy with it that matters. And she is. Thank you
Published 21 months ago by TheBigShow

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks fake
It looks fake. Just like a sprayed rose from a Dollar Store.
I would not advise you to buy it.
Sorry.
Published on January 31, 2013 by Nelson1993

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks fake, January 31, 2013
This review is from: 24k Gold Rose - Best Gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, Birthday, Wedding- Handcrafted & Last Forever! Gift Box and Gift Card Included Great Offer -"Buy 5 Get 1 Free" (Kitchen)
It looks fake. Just like a sprayed rose from a Dollar Store.
I would not advise you to buy it.
Sorry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, May 14, 2013
This is not a 24k gold rose it is nothing but plastic. Do not buy. I bought this rose it was total fraud. Save your money

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., March 12, 2014
Too much fake stuff on the stem. If this is a special occasion, look at other products.
Not realistic looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Rose, June 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sure., July 2, 2013
I bought this as a kind gesture to my fiancee, the rose was okay, but the box was in terrible condition. The rose was a little on the cheaper side of the way it looks. It's still nice, but when I got the box that the rose came in it was torn all over and looked like it's been thrown around and mishandled a lot. Would have been happier if the box was in somewhat decient shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars 24th rose, May 30, 2014
My mom just loves her priceless rose , It put a smile on her face and it was such a terrific surprise it doesn't take a lot to make mom smile the rose was magical

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, May 22, 2014
I like the product as a whole but it was small. Other than the fact it was smaller than I imagined it acted as a great gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars My expectations were higher than the amount that I paid ..., November 10, 2014
My expectations were higher than the amount that I paid for.
I wouldn't have bought it, if I knew that was the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift from a Son's Heart to his mom~, August 15, 2014
BEST GIFT FOR YOUR MOM !, My MOM LOVED it so much she cried !

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 29, 2014
It looked pretty cheap, unfortunately.