5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great Hanging On The Wall!!!!
Every time I walk by this poster I have to smile! Starts my day out great! Now I just need one for the office too! Poster was great quality and arrived super-fast!!!
Published 13 months ago by Kevin Van Camp

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive for the quality
When it arrived the poster was slightly bubbled on the poster board beneath the glass. You don't really notice it when you look straight on but it's aggravating when you look at it from an angle because the light bounces off it in weird ways. I was hoping this poster would live up to its claim of "Awesomeness" but sadly it does not.
Published 3 months ago by Spree

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great Hanging On The Wall!!!!, February 26, 2013
This review is from: (24x36) Awesomeness - How I Met Your Mother Motivational TV Poster (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 28, 2013
Poster came very protected. Not damaged in the slightest. High quality poster paper as well as the printing. Very content with product

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly in line with what expected, November 14, 2012
I like it very much and it arrived way sooner than expected! that was a perfect gift for my boyfriend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, April 4, 2012
I'm a big fan of "How I met your mother" and having this poster at work brings humor to the bad days..

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive for the quality, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn that frown upside down!, November 14, 2013
This is just plain good advice on how to handle depression. If more people would just rent a jet and take to the sky, there'd be far less depression in the world!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best addition to my office since me, August 23, 2013
This item brings the air superiority of the USAF to any office. It is something to be marveled at, and this poster pays its due respect. Also, the insightful and possible ingenious motto for life at the bottom reminds us all that we are as we think. If we think we are sad, we will be sad; but if we think we are awesome, we are awesome!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Poster, June 3, 2013
Hangs on the wall across from my bed so it's the first thing I see when I wake up. Everyone who sees it likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun poster., March 6, 2013
Who doesn't love a little inspiration from Barney? Who wouldn't want to have more awesomeness? The poster says it all.

ARRAY(0x9d11a8c4)

(24x36) Awesomeness - How I Met Your Mother Motivational TV Poster
$20.00 $4.77
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.