4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
I think the other 4 (out of thousands and thousands and perhaps millions and millions) are upset because the 25 ways take more work than they are willing to put in. They're logical ways to make money at home.
Published 12 months ago by Andrew Roeber

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap-No offense Kevin
Published on December 16, 2009 by Sebastian A. Malikai

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap-No offense Kevin, December 16, 2009
This review is from: 25 Easy Ways To $5,000 (Paperback)
I have been a big fan of Kevin Trudeau since back in the 90's when he came out with Mega-Memory. After receiving this item, where it now sits back home in the states with my wife, on the shelf, I was first off not impressed by the density of the pamphlet. It simply states all the facts that the average person should already be aware of i.e. if someone owes you money, collect. if bills are to high slow down with the electric/gas uses in the house.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth your time!, January 27, 2010
This review is from: 25 Easy Ways To $5,000 (Paperback)
When I purchased this I thought that it would have some type of NEW information that would help out. Everything that is in this book is things that you can find easy on the internet yourself. Most of which I have already seen on the internet. Not worth your money to purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Time or Money On This!, April 18, 2010
This review is from: 25 Easy Ways To $5,000 (Paperback)
I have already wasted my time and money on this so I caution you not to. This is a poor excuse for a book! Folks, this is literally 2 lettersize pages folded in half to create an oversized pamphlet! It is not even a booklet. The contents of these 2 sheets which equals 8 pages, has stuff you know without much effort of thinking about it. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! Ok - you are warned...

1.0 out of 5 stars Misled, December 22, 2009
This review is from: 25 Easy Ways To $5,000 (Paperback)
Not only did the seller mislead consumers, Amazon list it as a paperback-- instead of pamphlet. The postage and handling charge of 3.99 was another lie because it's three folded pages of paper.

I didn't want to give it any rating but Amazon required it.

I thought I received a letter that the seller was out of copies only to learn this is it.

2.0 out of 5 stars eeeh, January 7, 2014
This review is from: 25 Easy Ways To $5,000 (Paperback)
The product came in quickly but seemed like an advertisement. I would not purchase it if I were able to read it in a bookstore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, November 10, 2013

25 Easy Ways To $5,000
25 Easy Ways To $5,000 by Kevin Trudeau (Paperback - 2009)
Out of stock