Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2009
I have been a big fan of Kevin Trudeau since back in the 90's when he came out with Mega-Memory. After receiving this item, where it now sits back home in the states with my wife, on the shelf, I was first off not impressed by the density of the pamphlet. It simply states all the facts that the average person should already be aware of i.e. if someone owes you money, collect. if bills are to high slow down with the electric/gas uses in the house.
on January 27, 2010
When I purchased this I thought that it would have some type of NEW information that would help out. Everything that is in this book is things that you can find easy on the internet yourself. Most of which I have already seen on the internet. Not worth your money to purchase.
on April 18, 2010
I have already wasted my time and money on this so I caution you not to. This is a poor excuse for a book! Folks, this is literally 2 lettersize pages folded in half to create an oversized pamphlet! It is not even a booklet. The contents of these 2 sheets which equals 8 pages, has stuff you know without much effort of thinking about it. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! Ok - you are warned...
on December 22, 2009
Not only did the seller mislead consumers, Amazon list it as a paperback-- instead of pamphlet. The postage and handling charge of 3.99 was another lie because it's three folded pages of paper.

I didn't want to give it any rating but Amazon required it.

I thought I received a letter that the seller was out of copies only to learn this is it.
on December 10, 2014
One word fake really not worth the money not helpful at all.
on January 7, 2014
The product came in quickly but seemed like an advertisement. I would not purchase it if I were able to read it in a bookstore.
on February 2, 2016
I used the info on dealing with credit card debt and found most of credit card companies were willing to work with me using Kevin's method.
I was unemployed for a long while and would not survived without the credit cards. I am very grateful for the help from Kevin Trudeau. It was help not offered by the credit card companies or the rude bullies that they paid to try and collect. Thank You KT.
on December 30, 2015
Rip off.
on November 10, 2013
I think the other 4 (out of thousands and thousands and perhaps millions and millions) are upset because the 25 ways take more work than they are willing to put in. They're logical ways to make money at home.