5.0 out of 5 stars Tried tons of brands- well worth the money
Published on December 18, 2010 by hajp

3.0 out of 5 stars Monstrously SMELLY
Yep they are right...these are large and in charge.

When the postman handed me the box I thought someone sent us a box of poop. Instead, it was the shipment of these MONSTER STINKY Bully Sticks. Your entire house will smell like poop...
Published 18 months ago by C. Twain

3.0 out of 5 stars Monstrously SMELLY, January 10, 2013
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
Yep they are right...these are large and in charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried tons of brands- well worth the money, December 18, 2010
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
Although these are more expensive than others they are well worth the money. I have purchased tons of brands and these are the only all natural sticks that DO NOT SMELL. If you have ever bought the cheaper brands you can tell how low quality they are by the smell. Well worth this money if you have a dog with huge drooly jaws like mine that need to tear through something other than your shoes or couch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Definitely Bigger than the $39 12 Pack, May 1, 2014
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
I read so many conflicting reviews that I bought a box of the 12 for $39.00 and another box of the Monstrous that were 25 for $95. Both on Amazon Prime.

First the financial review. The monstrous sticks were $3.96 per stick while the thinner sticks were $3.25.....BUT there is more meat on the bigger stick. I weighed 12 of each and the monstrous were 23% heavier per stick. If you do the math, the cost of the Monstrous sticks was exactly the same BY WEIGHT as the smaller sticks. Since we have smaller dogs it just takes longer for them to chew the thicker sticks. Additionally, our local pet shop sells 6" sticks for $3.99 so anyway you look at it, we are getting the sticks for 1/2 of the money of our local store. If you have big dogs, they may be able to gobble up a thin stick, but our little dogs have to work at it...thick or thin.

Now the flavor review. My dogs love these things. My sister is a vet and she told me in 20 years she has NEVER had a dog with a blocked intestine from rawhide chews... and she recommended them for our dogs teeth. She also said that she like the Bully Sticks better and our dogs like rawhide chews but they LOVE the Bully Sticks. The smell of 25 of them in a box is a bit rank but individually, as the dogs chew them, I don't notice any odor in the house. The dogs steal these from each other every chance they get and partially chewed rawhide chips are now laying abandoned in different parts of the house. And I guess there is some comic relief knowing that the thing the dogs are chewing on is a Bull's pecker. LOL. Great product, quick shipping. Love Amazon Prime.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome but your dog will get addicted! :-), January 29, 2013
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
These are a great size for our wily Goldendoodle puppy. We bought a 25-pack when he was 3 months old and have kept the stash in the deep freezer for freshness. At first it used to take him 3 weeks to get through one bully stick, at which point they'd get very dry and eventually we might throw the stump out. However, as his adult teeth came in, he was able to chew them down in decreasing amounts of time, from 3 hours to 2 to 1 to even 25 minutes at one point! They are great for occupying your pup if you want to put him in the cage while you're getting some work done around the house. He LOVES them and every time I walk near the freezer he's hoping that he'll get a bully stick!

PROs:
big, meaty, occupies puppy/dog for long periods of time

CONs:
Admittedly, these bully sticks stink! But if you can take your mind off the smell, they are a super treat for your pet. My husband and I joke about the smell they make while being chewed up but if you give the pup the stick in the yard it's fine. We just tend to give our puppy the sticks while he's in the enclosed basement and it can get stinky :)

Verdict: Totally recommend these if you're okay with a little "bully stick" smell. Keep in the freezer to extend the life of your stash!

4.0 out of 5 stars They aren't perfect but we are repeat customers., December 7, 2013
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
Well I tried other sources. I tried other types. These are the only ones that came out to be a reasonable value time after time. They still are a very expensive treat but, for my dogs, sometimes they are the only things that will settle them down.

The best thing from the owners point of view is that these treats leave no debris. The worst thing is that they do smell a bit if you are right next to the dog while they are chewing.

Overall we keep coming back to these treats over and again and we keep coming back to this vendor. That's pretty much the final test isn't it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Monstrous they are, May 3, 2014
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
These were the biggest bully sticks in the world! My dog would chew on each stick for 30-45 minutes while I checked email. We had a routine going. It's hard to find the large bully sticks today. Fantastic packaging from this seller - everything was great about this order. I couldn't be happier, my German Shorthair couldn't wait for her treat in the red mesh bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jackson loves his "bully sticks", March 16, 2014
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
The bully sticks are very affordable buying them in bulk. My dog Jackson loves them. He comes and gets me at night when he thinks it's time for his "bully stick" I have taught him to say "momma" when he wants one!
They are of good quality. I do keep them in the fridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sisters say thanks, January 20, 2014
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
My two lovely Basenjis thanked me profusely for these and have begged me not to buy the thinner shorter versions again. I said I'll see what I can do, you must behave though.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved them, January 14, 2014
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
I have a 9 month old lab who is very energetic. He calms and settles down to enjoy the bully sticks. They last long enough to decrease his energy level.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner than we thought & stinkier too, August 9, 2013
This review is from: 25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12" (Misc.)
These sticks are about 12" long and are about the size of a quarter a round, generally tapering to the size of a nickel. While some said that they don't stink that much, I guess it depends on your sense of smell. These things will make you queasy in a closed car or room.

We've been looking for huge "bacon" that we are able to get at a local pet shop and hoped that these were the same. They aren't. Our 35 lb dog goes through one in one sitting.

25 MONSTROUS Bully Sticks 12"
$119.99 $95.99
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies