4.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work for original Xbox games.... BUT
Ok the 250 (generic) or any other generic HDD works great...BUT it WILL NOT PLAY ORIGINAL XBOX TITLES. But there is a fix. Go to link [...] or google xbox-scene.com and look up the thread "Xbox games dont work selfmade HDD problem" and follow the instructions. I had to do some serious digging to find this out. You will need a transfer cable to hook up to your computer in...
Published on October 28, 2010 by Kris

1.0 out of 5 stars This will not download the Xbox system update....
So I had a 120Gb HDD before I ordered this "250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360" and during the transfer process I noticed that some data that was transferred to this hard drive was corrupt. So I'm thinking not a big deal? Well, I try downloading the Xbox system update and it would download a portion then restart this process 2 or 3 times. An error message would...
Published 10 months ago by Teresa

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever, May 2, 2013
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I have had it now for about a month and it is great defiantly the best hard drive you can get for the price I so recommend it to you it works on the arcade that the one I have and it is great great product thank you for this

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know......, July 25, 2011
- It was well packaged.
- Auto-detect worked fine.
- Transfer went through perfectly.

I would feel like an idiot right now if I had bought Microsoft's overpriced hard drive.

1.0 out of 5 stars A word of caution, September 20, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I've been through one of these "generic" HDDs. At first it seemed to work just fine. All I had to do was install it, attach the old HDD to the transfer cable, and Viola! That is until the drive failed about 6 weeks later. I turned the console on, and the HDD appeared as "unformatted"
On the second attempt (after hacking the drive again, I encountered the same problem right from the get go. I Installed the drive, began the data transfer. Immediately after the system reboot, it appeared as "unformatted". Unfortunately for me, this time I lost everything.

This site -> [...]
goes through the process that this HDD probably uses to make it compatible with the older xbox's.

Based on my experience with theses HDDs, I can not recommend them as a stable piece of hardware. Live and learn, I've had good experiences with lots of 3rd party hardware, unfortunately this is not one of those times.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 7, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The item its self works great came quick looks fine. The only problem I have and its an issue for me maybe not others...but the seller failed to mention that it was a used product. I myself dont like to buy used because of issues in the past and believe it to be unprofessional of the seller to leave this fact out. Other than that its good and a steal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Generic? Who cares! It works AWESOME!, February 20, 2011
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I was reading some other reviews and some say you need an cable to transfer the information, but I wasn't sure if it was mandatory to have it. I thought the hard drive would come totally empty and needed some kind of process before it could be used. I was wrong. Luckily I had my "new" used Xbox from a coworker, So I didn't have any info in the old 20GB hard drive, that didn't work.
I have to say, this is a REALLY GOOD price for this hard drive, and it works flawlessly so far. So I'm really happy with this. I would TOTALLY recommend it.
About compatibility with older games from Xbox original, I can't say, I don't own any of them...

5.0 out of 5 stars 250GB Hard Drive for Xbox 360, November 9, 2010
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This item was in excellent condition and works great. We purchased this on amazon to get the most hard drive space for our money. The 60 GB hard drive brand new at Walmart or Fred Meyers in Juneau Alaska is $129.99 and this one was half that with shipping. My daughter can now play games that require more hard drive/memory in order to play her games.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted a couple of weeks, January 17, 2013
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I bought this HDD for my son so he could save and play his games on xbox. It started working OK but after a couple of weeks it completely died. Returning soon.. will have to consider buying the more expensive Microsoft branded HDD.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing amount of space, May 30, 2014
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Love it. Holds my Skyrim saves pretty good and I do save a lot as to having the game crash and freeze a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 26, 2014
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Works really good it was really helpful to have all the space for a gamer to be happy with the outcome

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, May 24, 2014
This review is from: 250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 (Video Game)
We tried everything to make this work ,it was not compatible with our machine , if you order make sure it is compatible with yours

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360
250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 by JacobsParts Inc. (Xbox 360)
$50.88