Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 93 questions
votes
Yes, it will fit. That's what I have and it works great. Shouldn't need anything else with it.
Mar 26, 2014 by Midway 47
votes
No, and strongly advise you not waste your money
Jan 1, 2014 by nicki crabtree lubinskas
vote
I don't have battlefield 4, but my data for Halo 4 transferred over. I haven't played Halo with it though.
Jan 5, 2014 by Jon Austin Ferri
vote
360 S Jan 1, 2014
Yes, 360 S Slim
Jan 1, 2014 by Jon
vote
No you don't, you insert a flash drive to your Xbox move what items you want to the flash drive. After you done that install the new hard drive and then you can move what you have on the flash drive to the hard drive.
Sep 10, 2013 by Christopher B.
vote
If its the one from haussbell, no. You have to buy the $60 from the Microsoft seller for it to work with original Xbox games. Anything but the specific Microsoft brand will not play original Xbox games.
Dec 20, 2013 by Taylor Engle
votes
Yes,it will. I installed bf3 with no problems. But doesn't BF4 require a whole lot more than that?
Oct 29, 2013 by Insomniak1
votes
Its not OEM so model numbers won't help but I assure you it will work with your 360 s as it did with my 360 s to test for my nephews 360 e
Mar 19, 2014 by r.valentin
votes
I'm not sure, he don't have that game, but we have been having issues with our XBOX live. He can't play online and hasn't been able to in a week. The hard drive does work. I had to figure it out. But it works.
20 days ago by Amy B.
votes
I am sure you can, just use the Xbox like a computer when it ask you where to save it you will have the option to either use either storage area's. Hope this was helpful.
26 days ago by Mongo
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers