5.0 out of 5 stars Is your console a slim?
I didn't know if I had a slim or not and had to research. People laughed at me. Sorry, never been told.

So here it is, If your machine has a touch control for the power, It IS a slim.

Hope this helps.

By the way, this Hard drive worked great for me and was easy to install. I got it with Battlefield 4 JFI.
Published 12 months ago by Rob

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, Cheap Replacement Hard Drive
Published 16 months ago by Stanley Fu

5.0 out of 5 stars Is your console a slim?, December 30, 2013
This review is from: 250GB 250G Internal HDD Hard Drive Disk Disc for Xbox360 XBOX 360 S Slim Games (Personal Computers)

So here it is, If your machine has a touch control for the power, It IS a slim.

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars On time and working perfectly!, January 28, 2013
I would highly recommend buying this! We purchased a 4GB XBox for Christmas and quickly realized we needed more storage space for all the demos and digital downloads we were getting. The hard drive arrived on time, was incredibly simple to install and is working flawlessly!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the 4GB Xbox, March 2, 2014
hondaman (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
Works fine. Ease to install in the xbox 360E.
Been using for a month with no issues. You need this if you bought a 4 GB xbox because you will not be able to play most games without upgrading the memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Budget Friendly Solution, May 5, 2014
Bought my son Titanfall for his 4GB xBox only to find out after the fact that he needs a hard drive to play the game. Found this on for about half of the price of the branded version and gave it a try. Very happy with the purchase. Installs with no tools in about 30 seconds and is recognized immediately. I've had it installed for about a month and have had zero problems.
Just in case you don't know, this installs in the side of the xBox, not the back. There's a little removable cover and the drive slides right in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Drive for Xbox 360 4GB Kinect System, September 22, 2014
I bought this to install in an XBOX 360 4GB Kinect system, which didn't originally come with a hard drive. The install was very easy, the drive was immediately recognized by the system, and the needed initialization software was automatically downloaded and installed on the hard drive. My son is using it to play Destiny, and it is working perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like if it was part of the xbox, June 21, 2013
I love it the hard drive was cheaper than at gamestop and i have no problems with it. Its perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Item works perfectly!, June 24, 2013
As many other reviewers stated, the item works really well. It was very easy to install and has worked perfectly since installation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, Cheap Replacement Hard Drive, August 18, 2013
I purchased this hard drive as a replacement for my Xbox 360S when it's hard drive began showing up as unformatted and wouldn't load the 360 OS properly anymore. I knew ahead of time that this wasn't an official drive from Microsoft, but with the Xbox One coming out soon and the number of games I've been playing on my 360 diminishing, I decided to save a bit of money and choose one of the 3rd party manufactured drives from Amazon.

My experience with the drive has been mixed; first, the drive's casing doesn't fit as smoothly into my 360. It's slightly bigger, so I had to use a bit of pressure to slide it in to the slot. Because of the tight fit, it was also extremely difficult to pull back out of the unit and took quite a bit of force, so much that I think the pull tab doesn't work very well anymore. The original Microsoft drive is able to install and remove without any issues, so this was a bit bothersome. The other issue i've noticed, that I attribute to the hard drive, is that it's performance seems to vary. Some games that i've installed like NBA 2K13 feel like they load slower and stutter on occasion, which leads to some of the announcers voices getting out of sync with the game. I also noticed quite a few stutters and pauses in the Madden 25 demo. I'm unsure if this is a hard drive issue, but I did end up cracking open the case and sliding the bare drive into the 360 and it appears to be running better, so it might have been an issue with the hard drive fitting properly in my system that I mentioned before.

Overall, the drive works, i'm back up and running, but the issues I saw do make me think twice about going cheap here. Others didn't seem to have any issues, so maybe it's just a little bad luck here.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, January 20, 2014
this product didn't work with my son's xbox 360 4gb machine. I was happily refunded my money and I appreciate that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox E approved, February 27, 2014
Works great and can't beat the price. No problems at all fit perfectly. Get it and stop thinking about it. Read all the reviews before buying and to tell you the truth it was a good buy.