Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Capacity: 250GChange

on May 5, 2014
Bought my son Titanfall for his 4GB xBox only to find out after the fact that he needs a hard drive to play the game. Found this on for about half of the price of the branded version and gave it a try. Very happy with the purchase. Installs with no tools in about 30 seconds and is recognized immediately. I've had it installed for about a month and have had zero problems.
Just in case you don't know, this installs in the side of the xBox, not the back. There's a little removable cover and the drive slides right in.
11 comment76 of 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
Works fine. Ease to install in the xbox 360E.
Been using for a month with no issues. You need this if you bought a 4 GB xbox because you will not be able to play most games without upgrading the memory.
0Comment71 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
I didn't know if I had a slim or not and had to research. People laughed at me. Sorry, never been told.

So here it is, If your machine has a touch control for the power, It IS a slim.

Hope this helps.

By the way, this Hard drive worked great for me and was easy to install. I got it with Battlefield 4 JFI.
11 comment167 of 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
I would highly recommend buying this! We purchased a 4GB XBox for Christmas and quickly realized we needed more storage space for all the demos and digital downloads we were getting. The hard drive arrived on time, was incredibly simple to install and is working flawlessly!
55 comments93 of 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
I ordered this in order for me to play battlefield 4 and titanfall but when it came it looked nothing like the product in the pictures I didn't mind at first but when I installed the product my Xbox just kept restarting when this hardrive was inside and as soon as I took it out it worked fine again but the hard drive crashes my system within minutes of unboxing! Maybe it's just this one but I'll try to get another one from the same people. I trusted the amount of good reviews but beware that this is highly likely to happen to you
review image review image
11 comment39 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2013
I love it the hard drive was cheaper than at gamestop and i have no problems with it. Its perfect
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2014
I bought this to install in an XBOX 360 4GB Kinect system, which didn't originally come with a hard drive. The install was very easy, the drive was immediately recognized by the system, and the needed initialization software was automatically downloaded and installed on the hard drive. My son is using it to play Destiny, and it is working perfectly.
0Comment32 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2015
Horrible product, doesn't even work i get error 68 and it bricked my Xbox 360S. I'm on the lookout for an Amazon Supervisor as my xbox has issues now.
review image review image review image
0Comment41 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2014
Product failed on me after first try. Every time I turned it on afterwards I'd get "Error Code E-68" which is a faulty hard drive. Once I unplug it, my Xbox worked fine. I should have just buy a genuine for twice the price.
on August 18, 2013
I purchased this hard drive as a replacement for my Xbox 360S when it's hard drive began showing up as unformatted and wouldn't load the 360 OS properly anymore. I knew ahead of time that this wasn't an official drive from Microsoft, but with the Xbox One coming out soon and the number of games I've been playing on my 360 diminishing, I decided to save a bit of money and choose one of the 3rd party manufactured drives from Amazon.

My experience with the drive has been mixed; first, the drive's casing doesn't fit as smoothly into my 360. It's slightly bigger, so I had to use a bit of pressure to slide it in to the slot. Because of the tight fit, it was also extremely difficult to pull back out of the unit and took quite a bit of force, so much that I think the pull tab doesn't work very well anymore. The original Microsoft drive is able to install and remove without any issues, so this was a bit bothersome. The other issue i've noticed, that I attribute to the hard drive, is that it's performance seems to vary. Some games that i've installed like NBA 2K13 feel like they load slower and stutter on occasion, which leads to some of the announcers voices getting out of sync with the game. I also noticed quite a few stutters and pauses in the Madden 25 demo. I'm unsure if this is a hard drive issue, but I did end up cracking open the case and sliding the bare drive into the 360 and it appears to be running better, so it might have been an issue with the hard drive fitting properly in my system that I mentioned before.

Overall, the drive works, i'm back up and running, but the issues I saw do make me think twice about going cheap here. Others didn't seem to have any issues, so maybe it's just a little bad luck here.
77 comments52 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse