1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Late to the Party, but Loving It, April 24, 2013
B. T. (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Spring Value Bundle with Kinect Sensor (Product Bundle)
I just got this over the weekend, and despite some more devoted gamers asking why not wait a month for the Xbox 720, I'm happy I went with the 360 spring bundle. For one, the articles I've seen seem to indicate that the 360 will require network connection, which I don't like having as a requirement.

In any case, I've loved the Kinect Adventures game that came with it, and when I got this bundle there was also a promo for some free downloads of Dance Central and Kinect Sports. I've been working out for years, but I must have been neglecting a few smaller muscle groups, because I'm incredibly sore in a couple of spots from Sports, but it's so much fun to play!

The bundle only ships with one controller if you intend to play the more standard games with friends, and in an apartment living room with 6-8 feet between the edge of the couch and the TV screen the Kinect sensor is fine for one, and usually okay for 2, but that's been a little bit more hit and miss with Adventures than it has been for Sports.

If you're a casual gamer who's been on the fence about getting a console, I'd certainly recommend this package, especially if the free downloads are still in place!

Rate and Discover Movies