Questions & Answers
Google Nexus 10 (Wi-Fi only, 32 GB)
by Samsung
4.0 out of 5 stars (505)
$379.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 274 questions
votes
Do you mean a socket for external ear phone? If so, Yes.
Oct 28, 2013 by AK
vote
No. The new one is not available yet. If you want the new Nexus 10 2, you should wait till it is released(very soon) and order it directly from the Google play store. Ordering directly from Google should be the fastest way. I ordered the new nexus 5 from Google the day it was released and had it in my hand that week.
Nov 22, 2013 by Curry Duffey
vote
It has a micro USB, not mini. You can use that to connect to PC or you could use a file explorer system to wireless transfer data both ways: tablet 2 pc; PC 2 tablet when on a Wi-Fi provider. It does have bluetooth capabilities.
Oct 16, 2013 by A RHEA
votes
No. There is no SD slot. I purchased the 32gb Nexus 10. If you want additional storage, you can purchase a Wi Drive. I purchased a 128 GB Wi Drive and it works great. You can use it with WiFi or Bluetooth.
Feb 8, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Can photos be taken Nov 1, 2013
Yes you can. But don't expect it to replace a standalone camera
Nov 1, 2013 by patrick
votes
what is wi fi only Nov 30, 2013
That only means the tablet DOES NOT have a "3G/4G" ability.....like a cell phone....to connect to the internet.
Nov 30, 2013 by Rex D Mauney
votes
Did this happen as soon as you turned it on? Or after you installed an app? Try booting to safe mode ( 1.Ensure your device's screen is on, then press & hold the Power button. 2.Touch & hold the Power off option in the dialog box. 3.Touch OK in the following dialog to start safe mode). If it persists, contact Nexus Help - 855-836-3987 (which can be found by going to support'dot'google'dot'com'slash'nexus).
Mar 9, 2014 by Cincinnatus
votes
Wi-fi is wireless Internet so wi-fi only means you cannot use a cell phone signal to access the Internet on the tablet you can only access the Internet when you have access to wireless Internet connection.
Nov 24, 2013 by Me
votes
Yes. This model came out in 2012. The newer model will be getting announced probably this November.
Oct 20, 2013 by Xandanga
votes
keyboard Dec 2, 2013
There are many aftermarket Bluetooth keyboards that work great. I have one that is part of a leather case and Bluetooth keyboard. I think I paid less than $50 for it.
Dec 2, 2013 by LED
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   28   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers