Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 256MB Dell nVIDIA GeForce 6800 PCI-E TV/DVI/VGA DDR K9341
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 21, 2009
I purchased this years ago, and I use it still today on my desktop! I can easily run larger games like 'Spore' very easily. My computer has two Intel Pentium 4 3.4ghz cpus, (yes quite old) yet I can still run Spore at maximum graphics quality with virtually no lag! Of course, your not going to be running insane games on this, but on just about everything I have run on this gpu it has performed amazingly!
on November 13, 2009
I needed the low profil;e one for my Dell Slim. I put it in my open box and it ran WOW (60fps) and TF2 very well ....awesome. Fits regular size computers.