Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by Master on February 22, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 answers
A
P. G. Martin answered on February 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Where can I get a discount code like that? Is it for the full version?
Kathy N. Wheeler answered on February 25, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Kathy: yes, it's for the full version unrestricted software in the box. I got this discount code after buying other Adobe software that I did want to use.

But for PS CS5, I've got no use, and none of my friends wants it either. Those who use it, already have the current full version or can upgrade to it for less than $259.

So this is a great buy for those who don't have it and want a good deal on it. Let me know if interested.
Master answered on February 26, 2011

A
Master answered on February 26, 2011

A
I just saw your post and wanted to find out more about it because I always use the try version of photoshop cs5 but once is gone it is hard to get another try version. So, I am quite interested in buying the software, but as you know, the price is pretty high and when I saw your post I thought that maybe I can finally get it! So, is it the full version? If anything, how can I get such discount code?
Joao Jacome answered on September 12, 2011

A
Masters- do you still have the program? Im looking to buy one but just reading posts and info on it... it sounds amazing.
Maveric answered on November 16, 2011

A
How interesting. Amazon sold it for $389 in September, but now is up again several hundred dollars. I love the program and find it an excellent value for a price of around $300-400, but think $700 to $800 is a bit steep when you consider that Premiere Elements does almost as much for less than $100. If you can get it $259 I say "What are you waiting for?"
An Architect answered on November 16, 2011

A
SultryDiva answered on February 14, 2012

A
Really wanting to purchase CS5 but no way can afford the price! Where can I get the discount code you are talking about??
M. Armstrong answered on February 14, 2012

A
I've been trying to get Photoshop CS5 for a while (been using Elements 9), but the cost has been prohibitive. Today I got my coupon code and got Photoshop CS5 for $229.99 shipped. I couldn't be more ecstatic than I am right now!
P. G. Martin answered on February 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product