5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love these things.
Published on July 19, 2010 by Jason Armstrong

3.0 out of 5 stars They break a lot
I bought these based on the reviews, but I have had a lot pop. They are not any where near full and I am just trying to tie them and POP! Not impressed.
Published 16 months ago by The Dude

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love these things., July 19, 2010
This review is from: 260-Q Balloons - 100 Per Bag - From Qualatex and Royal Magic (Toy)
I went to a carnival where a clown was making balloon animals. The kids LOVED them. I figured that I would try doing it myself. The dogs and giraffes are pretty easy, but the other ones (flowers, mice, penguins, etc) take lots of practice. About one out of every twenty popped while forming animals. Could have been my fault but some other balloons from the same bag took quite a punishment without fail. Some of the colors are hard to figure out until they are blown up because they all look black; black, blue, purple, green. After a while you can tell which is which, but only in good light. The price is right for these name brand balloons. One bit of advice for the newbies; buy a balloon pump like the "Balloon Inflator - Double Action Air Pump". I could not blow these things up without it to save my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my kid's birthday party, March 27, 2011
These are quality balloons, which make a big difference. I bought these and a double action pump, and with the help of several YouTube videos (just search for "balloon animals"), I easily learned how to make everything I needed to make my daughter's three year old birthday party a hit. Not only can you entertain the kids, but they serve as large and festive decorations for the party. It's a very cheap way to throw a fun party. It's also a new and fun skill I can use for years to come. I only recommend making things the day before a party unless you are as fast as an expert. They can pop frequently when you're starting out, though this is because of the user and not the product. You can learn from a book, but good videos show you step by step. I recommend YouTube videos from the following experts: flowerclown, balloonanimals, yourballoonman. I got a double action pump with rocket balloons, because it was even cheaper than just getting a pump.

They are not disproportionately black, as one reviewer complained. You have to take a close look, but there is a good assortment of colors. For the life of me I could NOT tell purple and black apart until I blew them up. My bag had red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, purple, black, white, and pink. Just as pictured. I only wish they had brown, because so many animals and tree trunks are brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., January 4, 2010
I have used the cheap ballons in the past...but never again. Not one popped on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars twisting balloons, August 9, 2011
I buy these balloons for my 9 year old son with Asperger's Syndrome, usually to use as a reward during his therapy. But as it happens, we took part in a fund raiser for my husbands Army unit, and my son & teenage daughter performed balloon twisting at the even to help raise money too. Everyone was very impressed with their abilities, we raised a lot of money and had a great time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 13, 2012
These balloons are much better than the ones you get at the toy store or the grocery store. My daughter (8 yrs old) took up an interest in balloon twisting and now she has plenty to practice with - without the fear of them popping every time she twists them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Balloons are Educational?, August 10, 2011
Yep. These balloons have been educational in my house. My daughter (7 years old) has learned to follow directions, focus on a project until she can do it, and has even thought creatively to adapt balloon designs (such as hats) into new and creative designs.

When we first started twisting balloons together, we purchased discount store balloons. We thought they were working fine and used them all up quickly. I ordered this bag because it contained 100 balloons. When we blew up the first balloon from this package the quality difference was immediately evident. You can do so much more with these balloons than the discount variety balloons.

The only thing I think could be improved would be more color variation per package, and not as many dark balloons. We will be ordering this product again soon, as we are just about out of balloons, and our house is always filled with a little girl's creations.

5.0 out of 5 stars creative ballooning, June 5, 2010
Great product--really tough! Can rework each balloon in the learning process so no need to worry about the balloon popping. Once twisted, if you tried hard, a pop would only occur in the one section, but you practically have to stick a pin in it. It takes some practice to form recognizable animals, but once you get it, you get it. It's fun. My goal is to do balloon art for my grandson's 4th birthday party. He carried my first try around for days calling it his puppy although it looked more like a mutant potato. I would not try to blow these ballons up by mouth--they're too tough--use the simple device (not included) to do it--it will save your cheeks!

3.0 out of 5 stars They break a lot, October 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great balloons, June 6, 2012
Paul (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
these Qualatex balloons are so much easier to use than cheap balloons. The extra money is paying for decreased aggravation.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, April 3, 2012
The balloons were delivered very fast, thanks. I was excited to try them out, they work great, my kids like these balloons because they are thinner when blown up, so it's easier for their hands to reach around them, and bend, my kids like that you can see thru them, we like them. I will buy more again.

260-Q Balloons - 100 Per Bag - From Qualatex and Royal Magic