Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

100%
Size: UnframedChange
Price:$18.37+ Free shipping

on February 25, 2009
Good quality, nicely printed. Looks great on my wall. Just make sure you can explain it to your black friends.
on August 2, 2013
"He's black, he's brutal, he's boss."

This is classic American cinema. A few days I was on a date and the topic of favorite movies came up. When I found out she hadn't seen this mega-hit I immediately knew things weren't going to work out. Seriously, it's like not having seen Star Wars or Pootie Tang, where do these people come from?

Anyway, if you haven't seen this movie go see it. The trailer can be found here: [...]

After watching the movie, you're definitely going to want to buy this poster. My favorite thing about is that it can fit in either a casual or professional setting - at first I had it hanging up in my living room, but now it's in my office. The poster is large and durable, made of good quality material. I'd recommend framing it to show your respect for the film.
on January 12, 2010
Such a hilarious movie title that has become a meme on the internet. Good quality poster. Makes an interesting dorm decoration.
on July 21, 2012
It is perfect, I proudly decorate my room with it because he's the boss. Its massive and good quality. Will definitely recommend to friends.
on August 18, 2014
Never even knew this movie existed. Gona have to watch it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse