Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Color: Chrome|Change

(See video for an up-close look)

One thing a new Keurig brewer owner soon discovers is that they will soon need a convenient place near the brewer to store at least a few of each of their favorite flavors. It almost doesn't seem to be an option, the brewer is so utterly simple to use it's a shame to add any time or energy to the process to dig through boxes of K-cups.

And you WILL have boxes of them, ask any Keurig brewer owner. Sure you may settle on a few favorites but you will probably want to have some additional options available for other family members or guests.

Frankly, after researching the available K-cup storage holders I wasn't impressed by any of them, and every one of them was far overpriced for what it was. Come on, there is no way that a few pieces of wire welded together should cost $25. I read review after review (especially the negative ones) and there were always significant reasons to not buy that particular unit. This was the first one without any negative reviews and there were some other advantages that attracted me. They are:

1. It holds 28 K-cups but doesn't dominate my counter-top. The size is a nice compliment to my brewer (which is the lesser-known K145 OfficePRO model, please check out my review and video here Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack

2. It is made with very heavy chrome-plated wires that look attractive and feel very solid

3. It spins smoothly with no wobble and there is no way it will tip over

4. A very common complaint of most other carousels is that the K-cups fall out or get pulled out when you remove an adjacent K-cup. Not so with this model, there is plenty of room for each cup and they are held at an angle that prevents them from falling out

I resisted getting a smaller carousel at first but then reality set in and the fact of life is that 4 samples of each of 8 flavors is just about perfect for most brewer owners. Just like adding water to the brewer every day or so, I simply plug in replacement K-cups every so often.

I did see a review or two mention that not every ring is the same size and a few of the K-cups didn't seat all the way down to their rim. I don't think that's a manufacturing flaw but rather the way they designed it ... all of the smaller rings are at the top row and they are all equally slightly smaller. I think that's just to accommodate the taper of the design and there is simply a little less room at the top. We're only talking about a slight difference and you really have to be looking for it to notice that that row of K-cups doesn't slide all the way down to their rims. It is not at all anything that takes away from the look, design or functionality of the carousel.

HINT: shop carefully for this one. The day I bought it I paid $11. The next day it was $20. I'd much rather pay $11 at which price it easily earns 5 stars.
on December 3, 2012
Looks great, but the description says it's 10.25" tall when it is actually 11" tall. Probably not an issue for most people, but we got it to fit on a shelf that is 10.75". Now have to return it.
on December 26, 2010
Usually can only find a 3 tier or a 5 tier. This is one is perfect size sitting next to the machine. Pretty good quality. Lazy Susan feature is very smooth.
on March 21, 2011
This carousel is well constructed and turns easily. The size is good, not too tall, and fits in well next to the coffee maker. There are no problems that I have come across, and would recommend this product.
on December 8, 2011
Quality is good- I debated if I really "needed" this- and decided to just get one. I am glad that I did. It is nice for quick review of the variety on-hand at the moment. No regrets- would suggest this to others.
I use a K-cup coffee maker in the office, and I wanted to have a way for visitors to peruse and select their favorite K-cups from the collection, without having an ugly display on the counter.

This carousel fits the bill perfectly. It's easy to load, holds lots of cups, and the nice chrome finish makes for an attractive add-on that looks fine sitting next to my coffee maker.

About the only complaint is that the little hoops that the K-Cups go through seem slightly smaller than they should be, so some of the coffee sort of just rests below the brim, rather than fitting precisely.

Otherwise, I like this a lot, especially for the price.
on April 4, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my mom with some trepidation as I wasn't sure how tall it would be or exactly how much space she had available on the countertop (or if she even wanted it). I was very pleased to see it was the perfect height, it has a really gorgeous look, and she seems to really like it and use it. I found when I briefly used it the spin aspect of the carousel was very smooth, and the whole thing just looks very sleek on the counter, regardless of how you decorate your kitchen.
on June 4, 2016
This is a great little k-cup rack that is very well built! It looks very stylish next to your Keurig and holds 28 of your favorite K-Cups! I have purchased one for myself and given away 3 as gifts. Everyone loves them and I love the price! Highly recommended!!
on March 17, 2015
This K-Cup carousel is terrific. It spins smoothly with no wobbling or tilting, and it saves me space on my coffee station. I have tried close to 15 different kinds of K-Cups at this point, and they have all fit perfectly in this carousel. It is well-made and lends a streamlined, modern look to my coffee station. I don't think anyone can go wrong with this particular carousel! Even iIf it broke--which I don't expect it to--I would purchase this model again immediately.
on January 5, 2016
It turns nice and smoothly and is just the right size - not too large that you can't keep it permanently on the kitchen counter, not too small that you're constantly refilling it, and not too tall that it can't fit underneath the kitchen cabinets. I like the finish on it as well as it matches my Keurig and stainless steel appliances just fine and doesn't look cheap.

See 1 answered question