Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 20, 2016
I bought this and a 'megaphone with siren' to combat a barking yapping dog behind us. After asking the neighbors to fix the situation with no results, I decided to be proactive and go to bat. The first try with this horn did nothing, but then the succeeding horn-blowing shuts the dog right up. I don't think I was aggressive enough with the horn the first time out, and now I point it straight-up.
So far so good, and I haven't even put the batteries in the megaphone yet.
on August 9, 2013
Does this drive my family nuts! This thing is fantastic! Look out World Cup here I come. Best purchase ever. The kids have never gotten up so fast. Nobody misses the school bus in this house!
on March 22, 2014
For only a few bucks, this is so much fun. I have neighbors that let their dogs out to bark for hours on end. To get their attention, I blow the horn in the yard and they seem to have gotten the idea that blowing the horn gets their attention.
on May 15, 2013
My husband thinks this is the greatest thing since sliced bread! He loves to get it out to call our dog or for youth events to bring in the group. It is LOUD! I like that it collapses to store away.
on November 7, 2013
We take this to all parades. My son listens and doesn't play it in the house.
But that could be a problem for those kids less inclined to listen.
on June 30, 2014
I could swear that I sound like a big boat LOL. I am very satisfied.
It is worth the price
on August 20, 2014
my husband thinks he is at the game,,if u do not mind the noise go for it,
on March 20, 2015
Great seller highly recommend!
on March 5, 2015
excellent
on July 25, 2010
both horns arrived broken and do not work, sent seller email for refund, no response