From the Manufacturer
Corded 29861GE2 Digital Answering System
Ideal for small offices or busy roommates, the GE 29861GE2 is a completely digital answering system containing three mailboxes. The call-screening speaker allows you to answer only the calls you want to; you can even set the precise number of rings before the machine picks up. With 30 minutes of memory, you won't worry about running out of space, and you can easily set a time limit for individual messages. Each incoming message automatically receives a time-date stamp, and simple controls offer the options of listening to only the new messages or listening to every message, along with deleting, saving, or skipping. Remote access allows you to check in while at work or on vacation, and with the addition of a 9-volt battery, the machine is able to save messages even through a power outage.
- Digital Answerer with up to 30 Minutes Record Time and 2 Digital Outgoing Announcements: Better reliability. No tapes or tape decks to break, jam or wear out. Digital microchip provides instant playback of messages.
- Three Message Mailboxes: Family members can receive messages in their own mailboxes. No need to listen to messages for others.
- Digital Message Counter: Displays number of new messages received.
- Auto Disconnect: Outgoing announcement automatically stops and resets when any phone in the house is answered.
- Call Screening: Allows user to listen to caller leaving a message.
- Message Scan: Allows quick review of incoming messages. Plays first five seconds of each message.
- Ring-Select Switch with Toll Saver (2-8, TS): Gives user a choice of how many rings before answerer takes a call. Toll saver delays answering if there are no messages, so if you are calling long distance to check messages, you can hang up and avoid paying for the call.
GE Digital Telephone Answerer with 3 Message Mailboxes and 2 Digital Outgoing Announcements, 30 Minute Recording Time, Touch Tone Remote and Message Retrival System.