5.0 out of 5 stars Steam keys worked
Steam keys worked fine. No issues with activation and download through Steam. Couldn't resist at this sale price. Another 2 games for the virtual stack.
Published on May 17, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not function correctly in Windows 8.1
This title will not respond in Windows 8.1 correctly, and it fails to work on QHD (1440P monitors) without crashing back to the desktop often. In order to play this effectively I found I had to switch resolutions in Windows 8.1 (and still some crashes). But, it's posted very cheaply, and for those who just want to look back at the history of this title, it's a decent...
Published 9 months ago by Chris Reeves

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Steam keys worked, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars The PC version is riddled with bugs... But it's still a modern classic worth experiencing!, December 13, 2012
It has historic context.
It has fun and addictive gameplay.
If you dig it, or get the many references (Andrew Ryan = Ayn Rand, author + creator of Objectivism), and learn from it while having fun.
Plus, like I said above, the game and story is FUN!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and great support!, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I saw this for 10 dollars and jumped on it, but in my excitement I clicked on PC Download rather then the Steam DRM option and bought it. I thought after the download it would give me the Steam code and when it didn't the red flag in my brain came up, I checked the order and found out what I had done and felt screwed, not that big a deal but I like my games in one place (Steam). I called customer support and not only did they give me a refund (which will be active in a few days), they gave me a 3 dollar discount to get the Steam key now since I didn't have another 10 dollars to spend. So now I have the Steam key and a refund! I have been waiting for this game to go on sale for a long time and now I finally have this great game for PC, Steam key worked just fine and is downloading now.

Love the support Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Game, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
It's a classic game that it's a must in all video game collection. It's an incredible story, an incredible game to a cheap price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack be nimble, Jack be quick..., June 12, 2014
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Jack crashed into a lighthouse and beat things with sticks.

Well... not exactly.

Kind of...?

Just freakin' play it. You'll probably like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game!, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Stands out from your normal history telling game, and form the average 1st person shooter. Great interaction with RPG upgradability's and makes you feel like what you do and choose does effect your game-play.

It is a dark and creepy game, the history makes you tense up all the way. It freaks me out to the point of not playing at night when I have no one at home. IT IS THAT INTENSE AND GOOD!!

The only drawback is that graphics are not that amazing in todays standards (2014, May). But still really good for how old this game is.

Very well worth the money, specially when they are in special.

5.0 out of 5 stars Online Code Worked, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Bioshock still looks great all these years later! Amazing environments and interesting/insane characters. If you want a deep gaming experience this is it.
One of the best games I've ever played; however, it is very violent.
The online code worked, you download a STEAM code along with instructions on how to use it. I recommend downloading it (save as) to your desktop for easy access.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, but..., April 24, 2014
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Bioshock is an excellent game, but the sound does not work. It's not a huge problem, but I would like to hear the game while I play.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Great game, immersive story. Idk whats up with a previous review I read but it worked fine with windows 8.1 for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game Is Amazing, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Bioshock [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Besides the graphics a little older its still a great game. I got Bioshock Infinite as well as the burial at sea dlc and just playing that needed me to go from the very start play. The gameplay made a little more sense in this game then in Infinite.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›