It's hard to believe that this 2Pcs Battery+Charger for Fuji NP-45 NP-45A is being sold for so little. Not only can it charge the battery from a standard AC wall socket, it can also charge it in your car with its included DC adapter cable.

To add icing to the cake, it ships with two (2) NP-45 batteries.

All for less than $9.00!

What a fantastic bargain!

Now my Fujifilm FinePix T300 14 MP Digital Camera with Fujinon 10x Wide Angle Optical Zoom Lens (Black) came with the NP-45A battery. (Note the 'A' suffix.)

What is the difference between the two? I can't find anything of great significance. It MAY be that the 'A' version runs a bit longer than does the 'regular' version but this is hard to pin down.

In any case, if you look at the price of the 'A' version of the battery, you will find that it alone costs MUCH more than does this charger with its two batteries!

So why buy just a replacement battery when you can, for far less, get a charger with two batteries? Even if the 'regular' battery offers slightly less running time than the 'A' version, by buying this product you will have TWO spare batteries PLUS your original battery, three in all. Plus a home/car charger to boot!

The charger's two-prong AC plug folds into the charger's case, thus saving a great deal of room (and making carrying it much less awkward than when plug prongs stick out).

It is obviously constructed with a great deal of integrity. I have charged both of the NP-45 batteries with it and it functions perfectly. I have not yet tried charging the NP-45A which came with my camera (it is already fully charged) but I see no reason that this charger won't charge it as well as the standard AC-only charger Fujifilm supplied. (I have not yet tried using the NP-45 batteries in the camera but I can see no reason for any concerns. If there is any problem, I shall report it here.)

The NP-45/NP-45A batteries are used in a number of other cameras besides Fujifilm ones; obviously this charger and its batteries can be used with ANY camera which uses either of the batteries.

Thus it is my opinion that you just can't go wrong with this product. Buying it is almost a no-brainer.

I bought mine from BestDealUSA, an Amazon partner. Their base price is a bit higher than some of the other dealers, but their ridiculously low shipping charge more than makes up for it.

Their packaging was fine, the product was as advertised, and the shipping was quick (I ordered it on July 26 and it arrived today, July 29, 2011. You can't get much better than that!).

For anyone who needs (or wants) a spare charger for the NP-45/NP-45A battery, both for home and car, I highly recommend this one (as well as BestDealUSA).
on October 7, 2012
Verified Purchase
I purchased this because it was recommended by a reviewer which is why I got this camera in the first place. This battery and charger was an excellent choice to complement the camera purchase. Glad I got it.
on June 13, 2012
Verified Purchase
I received this batteries+charger set for my new camera ( Kodak EasyShare M5370),-- yesterday. It came quickly, packed very nicely. For a very reasonably priced little device, I hope to have a long-time usability. Amazon has offered many little devices, in many price-ranges for all of its consumers. That is a nice way to have what you need and want, for a reasonable price. I really appreciate that in your Company! Thank You.
on November 5, 2014
Verified Purchase
the batteries do not fit the charger. I purchased them at the same time and they are the correct battery number for the charger.
on September 16, 2014
Verified Purchase
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 25, 2012
is this batteries set is the same as "2Pcs Battery+Charger for Kodak KLIC-7006 - SIB "?
MY camera is kodak eashshare m5370.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations