5.0 out of 5 stars 2XU Compression Tights
Been using the 2XU compression tights for Weight training and seem to work really well. I do Olympic lifting and the pants allow me to warm up quicker and legs seem to stay "fresh". Also used them in a Crossfit contest that consisted of 6 Wods in two days and legs never gave me any issues with these.
Published on February 24, 2011 by girevik

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned after one use.
I researched compression pants for about a month before finally deciding to buy. My muscles and joints get pretty beat up from my training in krav maga and brazilian jiu-jitsu so i decided to give these a shot. One of the primary selling points for me was the stellar reviews on amazon and another rave review from a local shop that specializes in running gear.

I...
Published on January 30, 2012 by denny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 2XU Compression Tights, February 24, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on awesome tights, November 8, 2011
Bought these to use during Crossfit WODS in cold weather,..they work great. They add stability, and are great to run in as well. They also help with recovery, as I dont seem to be as sore as before using them. I liked the skinz compression tights, but was not willing to spend $120/pair. These are well made seem to hold up pretty good and at $60/pair, you cant go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tight, June 28, 2011
This review is from: 2XU Men's Graduated Performance Compression Tights (Apparel)
I researched several brands before I selected 2XU. I'm 50 years old and done sports all of my life. I use these for running and have also tried them for swimming. I'm very happy with the performance in both sports. I feel my leg energized immediately after I put them on. I work at the office all the day , and sit most of the time. I've always had problems with blood circulation in my legs so these definitely help. You also feel stability in your joints when running because they are compression. You must wash them in cold tap water after a swim in the pool or beach to get the chlorine or salt water off, which will damage compression performance. I have used them every day I run, average 5 days a week, for the past six months and they are still holding on. I'm now shopping for the Elite version of this tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: do NOT drip-dry these "INSIDE-OUT"!, September 17, 2011
CAUTION: the pattern will become ugly if you orient these tights "INSIDE-OUT" to wash, then DRIP-DRY.
The attractive pattern on these tights will stick to itself, and peel off as you 'unstick' what is stuck together!) I found out the hard way within only a couple washes.
THIS WARNING BELONGS ON THE PACKAGING!!!

Aside from this, I absolutely love these tights.
I use these for bicycling during cold mornings. I find that the customary 'padded' style tights tend to cut off blood supply to my legs as I pedal while sitting on the seat. But, by wearing only these compression tights as bicycling tights, I am feeling fine. I also have a recumbent bicycle, and these are perfect for that use also.

Medium is my size ... my waist is 33 to 34 inches

these are a High recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Loves These, March 29, 2014
My husband really likes these when he works out and weightlifts. They fit well and are breathable enough. They look pretty good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product., February 5, 2014
Though they can get a little bit itchy and uncomfortable (because they're so tight), these tights offer amazing recovery properties and make your legs feel fresh when you run in them. I would sleep in them the night before a race when I ran in high school.

5.0 out of 5 stars two year check in, December 26, 2013
have owned these two years now. Trying to save up for more 2xu gear! Steep investment but the only viable option

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for preventing hamstring and calf injuries in cold weather, November 18, 2013
I wear this under track pants when I play tennis in cold weather and my muscles just feel warmer. It's impossible to know if I would have pulled something had I not been wearing them, but on those occasions when I don't wear them, I do feel a bit more sore after I play. If you are susceptible to pulls and strains or want to feel less sore after you work out, I think these are much better than something cheaper that doesn't provide as much compression. I also think if you have bad knees, these are a way to limit the amount of soreness you're likely to experience. Overall a solid product but maybe a bit overpriced. If they were cheaper, I'd buy two or three pairs. At this price point, I just can't afford it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recovery fast, May 28, 2013
I bought these to try and help my legs recover faster. After I ignored the itching the first couple of times while wearing them I really liked them. Next I'll try wearing them while running.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent compression pants, December 12, 2012
high quality stitching and wash very well.

design is really cool too. looks great.

find this really helps keep warm and aids recovery after hard work out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›