5.0 out of 5 stars Okay this is heaven
Published 8 months ago by Alpha7

2.0 out of 5 stars pshh
I gave this a 2 stars because it clearly does what it says, but man. this is not worth the premium

not worth for THIS item

I've bought a McDavid and this shirt does not hold a candle to the McDavid
this 2xu has a very cheap flimsy feel to it

I can't remember how much I paid for McDavid, but I know it wasn't $100+
can't believe I...
Published 8 months ago by freddy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay this is heaven, December 17, 2013
I have been a strong supporter for Under Armour...while I still think UA is awesome for the price.This 2xu is heaven.I have had multiple spinal surgeries.I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.I have been lifting weights for 40 years.I have pain everyday.From the minute I felt the quality,to putting it on and feeling my smile fill my face.It was an e mediate lessening of pain and pressure.I would marry this if it was possible hahaha.You pay for what you get.If like me its a wise investment for this 55 year old man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 21, 2013
State of the art construction had this almost two years wear it a lot. It's just like brand new it keeps my arms from getting fat. And it looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Compression is high quality and comfortable., February 17, 2013
The neck is a big snug, so if your neck is large for your size, you may need to size up. Other than that, it provides legitimate performance-enhancing compression, noticeably better than less expensive "compression" wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Weak Shoulder & Elbow Joints, November 22, 2012
This review is from: 2XU Men's Elite Compression Long Sleeve Top (Sports)
This is an expensive shirt but it does serve a purpose, at least for me: it keeps my sore, arthritic, shoulders and elbows together and thus permits a better workout. The compression is tight but not ridiculous. As an athletic yet middle-aged guy, my elbows and shoulders are a bit loose and sometimes biking and lifting can create pain in said joints. I've used (and reviewed) arm sleeves, which help, but what of shoulders? This shirt helps! My shoulders feel more stable and I can work out harder. Placebo? Maybe, but placebo effects can yield benefits too. The arm compression is less than arm sleeves but enough to not need them too (yet, anyway).

If you do not have joint pain I cannot see the purpose of this shirt, save for recovery, which is not unimportant.

Finally, in comparison with UA compression shirts, I like this 2XU better. I do have a concern about durability of the sleeve decorations (ie, stickers), but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Cool!, January 3, 2014
I never thought I would buy a compression shirt. I workout a lot and play sports and turning 47. My shoulders and arms take a beating, but wearing this provides support to my shoulders, back, and arms. I feel like I'm able to workout just as hard without the extra soreness I would experience. I still getting used to this, but I'm already thinking about buying another one. The fit is tight but does not constrict to the point that I don't have full range of motion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely provides compression -- high quality materials, August 11, 2014
Definitely provides the compression you are looking for. I bought to my normal sizing, and it is difficult to put on and take off...however once on, it does seem to do it's job and there is no restriction in movement. This is first compression shirt for me, so maybe this is the way it is supposed to be. Regardless, this is high quality and I believe it does the job on helping to keep my body/shoulders together when lifting or doing full body exercise. I definitely recommend it.

Only complaint is based on the shirtsleeve version I bought....it came with no tags, clearly was crumpled up in the box, box was damaged and I could tell it had been worn. Very disappointing for any product, but definitely when $99 for a shirt. If returns were not annoying, I would have sent back, but decided to wash and live with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight squeeze.... Somewhat difficult to get on correctly., June 29, 2014
The compression is as expected, but I thought it would squeeze a little bit more in the torso. The only thing that is difficult is getting the shirt on and aligning the sleeves correctly.
I haven't worn it to work out yet as I really bought it for the Spring/ Fall when I go running.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as expected., June 25, 2014
As good as expected, it was what I expected when I received this products, recommended to anyone that needs it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for every one my senior neighbors want to try it out., May 20, 2014
I ware my 2xu men elite compression top to the gym or for a good long walk.i like it very much . I feels great and even if you can't work out It makes you look trimmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR OFFICIATING, March 10, 2014
Love the compression shirt! I officiate Ice Hockey and it performs well in cold arenas to wick moisture and keep body heat just right.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›