Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2XU Men's Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2013
I had ordered this as I was using a non-thermal compression long sleeve top for my usual runs in the non-winter season. Since, the winters in my area are quite severe and I had to resort to multiple layers of clothing. This would of course result in a 'heavy' run outfit and the sweat would make it worse. I carried out a lot of research and came across the 2XU Men's Thermal Compression Top, which had the best reviews. There are only 02 cons against, which made me give it a 4 star instead of a 5. They are, the fit was a bit small around the chest, as against the fit guide which I used, maybe it was because of me chest fell in the border region of M and L. Next time I would go for a L. The other con, is that I feel that the price is tad too high. I feel it could go in the USD 90 to 100 range.

As regards the product itself, I have no complains. It works perfectly in the extreme cold. I only wear a running T Shirt over it and a wind stopper. The moisture is wicked away perfectly and if there is no wind, I can do without the wind stopper too. The top also maintains my core temperature and the compression works perfectly for the upper body. Although the bit is a little bit small, but I do not exactly feel a discomfort during the run.

I will recommend this product for all the runners who love running in extreme cold.
on February 7, 2013
I use this compression top for my skiing trips and its just right. The compression is solid and confortable, the fit for size small is really good (I'm 5'5"), there are no wrinkles or anything like that, and pairing it with the compression tights ensures you'll be warm on the slopes.
on April 17, 2013
Wore this top and bottom of same set snow boarding and found them to be solid construction and comfortable. And you'll feel like a super hero while wearing them.
on November 10, 2013
I am a runner, with a typical ectomorph physique. Graduated compression that top does not work for me. I chose this top in compliance with the size chart on the site, based on the measurement of the volume of the breast. The manufacturer promises a high level of compression at the level of the stomach and the lowest - in the shoulders. However, in my case, the opposite is true. Shirt is very tight to the shoulders and have no compression at core level. Completely useless purchase.
on August 2, 2013
If you were this product just as a shirt on a hot day with a slight breeze it will keep you cooled down. When worn under another shirt or a jacket it definitely keeps you at a comfortable temperature.
on October 2, 2013
I haven'tfound anything i do not like about this top. I run with it and use it to recover from the gym. When running, it provides an excellent base layer for trapping heat and keeping me cool depending on circumstances. There is absolutely no chaffing.
on January 9, 2013
This is my first 2XU product- very impressed. I'm 5'-7", 150# and 38 chest. The fit is true to size for a men's small. The inner finish is a brushed fabric. Different than my other compression shirts but comfy and warm. Washes great and wearing well.
on December 25, 2012
I wear this every second day for running in the morning, with a light jacket or T-shirt on top it keeps me nice and warm.

I also use this as a base layer for snowboarding, coupled with a shell it works great.

I'm 6ft, 185 pounds, the fit is perfect for me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2013
I use it to Hang Glide, and it's perfect for staying warm when i climb close to the clouds. it feels good on the skin and keeps you warm. At the same time the compression gives a nice feeling.
on October 11, 2012
An excellent product which will be of great assistance in layering for warmth in the cold winter snow of February in Niseko, Japan next season. Excellent value at 50% discount, but I wonder about the full RRP for these items as they seem excessive.