Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1 X 2in1 Black Candle Burner and Tart Warmer
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2014
i received a better homes and gardens wax warmer as a christmas gift. however i'm a guy and it looked too girly, so i came on here and tried to find something that looked more like one a guy would have. i used the better homes and gardens one for about 5 days, and saw these and ordered them.
they shipped in a nice, sturdy box. i bought two of them. below the dish is a small ceramic element. i placed the warmer on a small saucer (these do tend to get hot, but not hot enough to touch) and let them run for about 2 hours, wax cubes melted beautifully and emitted a nice, room filling scent.
you can acutally remove the dish and just use as a candle warmer. i haven't done that yet, just used as a wax cube warmer.
dish is a good considerable size so you can use up to 4 cubes or so in the dish.
power cord is very short, so make sure you have it very close to a outlet.

if you want a warmer that doesn't use a bright and annoying light bulb, grab this one today. it's a good buy and the seller ships super fast!
on May 5, 2014
This product was wonderful for me, this color went great with my bedroom. My grandmother doesn't agree with burning candles, she blows them out everytime I light one. This is more safer and you can use scented candle to make your home smell glorious.
on May 20, 2013
This tart warmer melts tarts incredibly quickly. The product itself is very sturdy, like it will last. I purposely chose black because I like to mix and melt different tarts together. While the smells are amazing, the "frankentarts" can look a little gross in color. The black hides that nicely.
on March 21, 2013
Perfect. I hated the other tart melters I was using which required tea light candles and generally made a mess, needed frequent cleaning, and did a poor job at heating the wax enough to produce full scent.
on January 29, 2015
Heats wax tarts or a carrier oil well ! Gets it hot enough the fragrance comes slowly out over an 8-10 hr period. Electrical cord way too short but a front on/off light is nice. Much better than a glade tart warmer at about the same price! I recommend it!
on April 23, 2014
This works great for melting wax tarts, I have no complaints. It's a true black color, not grey like the photo. I was actually hoping it would look more grey like the photo and not be completely "black", but oh well. if the company that makes these happens to be reading this, please make a dark grey one. :)
on October 22, 2014
A good little warmer for a decent price. The wax cup is very thick so it takes awhile to melt. Isn't very quick at melting but it does the job. I haven't tested the candle warmer part (without the cup) as I stick to wax.
on November 14, 2012
I'm an avid candle lover, but there are times when it's not feasible to have a candle burning for room freshening purposes. This is a great alternative. I use mine with Yankee wax tarts, or scented votives that have been cut in half, and within a few minutes the wax starts melting and scenting the air. The off/on switch is great, so you don't have to keep unplugging the unit, and the indicator light makes it easy to know if you've left it on. The best part of this burner is the removable top dish. It makes it so much easier for cleaning purposes. I've used mine on and off for over a year and it's still going strong, no problems. It's also a rather sneaky way to have a great scent in your room, but your guests won't figure out where it's coming from. Try it with a combination of apple and caramel scented candles, and they'll think you've been baking all day. Great product!
on June 7, 2013
Overall this is a decent wax melter. It was way smaller than I anticipated and the smell from the wax does not seem to last as long. I would use this for a small office or the bathroom, but it is ideal for a large room.
on July 28, 2012
worked for a while then sprang a leak in the bottom of the bowl...wax was somehow making its way through the porcelain top and onto the hot plate. I guess the way the bowl was sealed was not water or wax tight. Otherwise it works well..so now I just put a glass candle votive on top and melt the scents in that...