Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD

VINE VOICEon January 2, 2014
I have found this vendor's cartridges to be excellent replacement cartridges for my Canon Pixma 7120. While there are a lot of compatible cartridges, because the Pixma 7120 is a brand new upgraded printer for Canon, many ink jet manufacturers do not note that their cartridges are compatible with the Pixma 7120. These are and they worked perfectly. I did purchase these through Amazon and noticed that there was a customer who had a problem with these cartridges, however, she did not buy them from Amazon and therefore there may have been a stock keeping problem with the set that she got. My set has worked as well as the original cartridges provided by Canon with the printer. The ease of changing them out was a breeze. And I did nothing except take the old one out, put the new one in and start printing again. While the Pixma 7120 is a big user of ink, it cannot really be beat for the quality of reproduction. I use it only to print things off my iPad, which of course has no USB ports at all and therefore needed something like the Pixma 7120 which was Airprint compatible. I would highly recommend these cartridges as replacements, but would recommend that you buy them ONLY through the manufacturer or through Amazon as I have seen some problems with other fulfillment companies. Keep on printing!
11 comment15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
Beware of buying from this vendor! The cartridges I bought from them didn't work in my printer after hours of troubleshooting and even learning how to reset my printer to factory settings. I sent the cartridges back, but this vendor claimed that they didn't receive the package. In the end, it was too late to open a case with PayPal. Other customers who have purchased from this vendor have had the same problem (refusal to process a refund).
on March 17, 2014
Inserted a black inkjet cartridge and printed two pages of lesser quality than the Canon cartridge; after that nothing was readable. Tried another cartridge because I had purchased two sets and got the same result. Also got black ink all over the place. Tried a color cartridge with the same results including ink on my hands. The box claims this product is compatible with my Canon MG7120. Buyer beware!
on February 15, 2014
so far, one cartridge didn't work.

several leaked onto my hand while trying to install them.

colors are fairly true to canon colors
on January 16, 2014
Some what messy refill. Don't know how long they will last. Price was good, fast del service. Will try again.
on January 4, 2014
The price was very good and the colours perfect what more would you want.
I would recommend them to my friends and family.John.
on April 14, 2014
Ink everywhere! hands, carpet, printer, pants. Go for the real ones from Canon, this is not worth the price difference.
on April 19, 2014
Cartridges leaked after opening. I got a considerable amount of ink on my hands. Next time I will try another brand.
on November 17, 2014
These are great ink cartridges. However, I do use paper towel and/or gloves to install, because they do leak a little most of the time. This it the second set I have purchased. I will keep buying these as long as they work well. For the price I can take some extra care installing them.
on January 30, 2014
I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of these cartridges. Whether printing text or photos they produce a high quality end item.
Certainly worth trying for yourself.