Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2006 11:49:03 PM PDT
S. Wall says:
Does anyone know if the second season is being offered on DVD? I don't remember how long the series ran, or if all the episodes are availabe on VHS-any answers?
I would prefer to stay with DVD, but if VHS is all that is available, where do I do after the first season?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2006 8:11:36 PM PDT
Margaret says:
(from LynchNet)

June 15, 2006

Twin Peaks Season 2 DVD News

More rumors abound confirming what's been speculated for a while now, that Paramount is going to release Season 2 of Twin Peaks (finally!) this fall. The latest article comes from an Australian site, Moviehole.net:
"Twin Peaks: Season Two" has finally been confirmed for DVD - years after it was originally scheduled for release. Yep, seems David Lynch has finished scrubbing the negative (Lynch wanted the print to look pristine before it got a DVD release, apparently), Paramount has rounded up some nice extras for it, and the plastic company has come through with some nifty packaging. So, it's a go. The DVD - `Twin Peaks: Season Two - Special Edition' - will be released in Australia on Thursday 2nd November, from Paramount. (They'll also be releasing `Twin Peaks: The Complete Collection', which includes both Season 1 and Season 2, the same day). No word yet on the extras, but since its called a `Special Edition', we're guessing Paramount has slapped some stuff together for it. I assume the DVD will be out in most territories around the same time, if not a little earlier."

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2006 12:07:56 PM PDT
Any word as to whether the complete collection will include the pilot episode, as it appeared on TV? It seems that it wouldn't be very "complete" without this.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2006 8:47:53 AM PDT
Aydin Dilber says:
This is the longest wait on my "Where is the rest of it" List:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R1201K13UNNPGA/103-1317111-9077418

talk about LONG waiting.... the latest news are here (and this site is a golden mine for info on TV Shows on DVD):

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5890
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 12, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twin Peaks: Episodes 1-29 [VHS]
Twin Peaks: Episodes 1-29 [VHS] by Kyle MacLachlan (VHS Tape - 1995)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (557)