5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stickers
When I ordered I thought there was only one, but turns out there are two! These stickers are great. They stay on really well. Would buy again.
Published on December 21, 2012 by River

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok...
Published on December 25, 2012 by Bree

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok..., December 25, 2012
This review is from: (2x) Zelda Triforce - Cell Phone Sticker - Mobile - Sticker - Decal - Die Cut (Wireless Phone Accessory)
But, the sticker comes in like five different parts. (I thought it was all stuck together, but the little legs, wings, and center part beneath the triforce are all parts of there own.) I've had it on for about three days and both of the little legs (or claws) have just come off and have gotten lost and now the wings and the center part are about to do the same :( Also, it was really hard to get off of the application paper and when it was finally on my phone case, I noticed that it looked skewed and out of proportion. It is nice because it's the whole royal crest, but I liked my plain triforce way better. Oh well... I shouldn't have expected so much for $1.95.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Triforce, only a triangle., July 9, 2013
The center of the triforce isn't cut out, so it is just a triangle with decorations around it. Also, one of the two stickers they sent me is incomplete. I only received one and a half stickers, and zero triforces. Absolute garbage. Do not buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst sticker ever, July 29, 2013
I've bought a few different stickers here on Amazon and this by far is the worst. Why separate all the parts of the sticker? Why not just make one big sticker? It makes it very difficult to line up everything. Stay away from this.

1.0 out of 5 stars it ripped, January 27, 2014
I got this as a gift for a friend. Tore both stickers despite best attempts not to. It was kind of funny because the present was destroyed about a minute after opening it, but yeah... don't buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not long lasting, July 3, 2013
I placed the sticker on the back of my iPhone 4S and it looked awesome. Love Zelda. Anyways in less than a week it was loosing pieces of the triforce.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well, but the bottom part is unconnected and fell off, March 16, 2013
It looks pretty nice on my case, but eventually the two "feet" at the bottom of the logo began to migrate. I pushed them back, but then I discovered them both gone one day. It's not a quality issue, per se—just something to keep in mind when considering this. My case is also dimpled where I put these, so while I managed to get them on non-dimpled areas, once they began to move it probably made things worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stickers, December 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars quick, July 31, 2012
I got this in 2 business days. My daughter put it on her laptop rather than her cell phone. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Size., August 11, 2014
These are really good quality, very well detailed. I have purchased just about every golden triforce sticker available on Amazon, as I like to apply them to everything I own. These are really nice. I bought them specifically to accent my Black 3DS and Laptop. As far as quality goes these are the real deal, I've been screwed over before by junk, and junk these are not.

3.0 out of 5 stars It looked great., May 26, 2014
It was perfect and looked amazing but after a week it pieces started falling off and the phone I put it one was out of box so it seems to be due to poor adhesive.