5.0 out of 5 stars oh gosh i just ruined my pants..., April 28, 2012
This review is from: 2x25W @ 4 Ohm TPA3123 Class-D Audio Amplifier Board (Electronics)
Its PERFECT!!!!

Well, the only con i can think off is that it doesnt come with a power supply, but still, the product is perfect. At first, i used a .8A 12V DC power supply, and i my speakers farted and made no souns at high volumes. As a newb, i was like what, are my speakers sucky, or is this amp a lie? (cause im quite sure 25W isnt that quiet). However, i tested my hypothesis of using a stronger psu, and its perfect now. Im using a 12v 1.5A DC psu and it goes to max volume, and it has suprisingly low distortion for something quite cheap.

Note:
You can use any psu from 9-30 volts, but its a must that you get somehting 1.5A or higher (up till 3A is good)or your speakers will fart out as well. Also, i noticed that higher voltage gives a less grainier sound, but around at 20 volts, you get this wierd steady pulse from your speakers even when no signal is being sent through. I reccommend 12V, but i have a feeling 15V would be optimal (not sure, i might be just stupid).

A lot of nice little feautres, such as and alternate power port, so you can add switches and what not, a mute and standby port (i added a switch to the mute, ignored the standby option)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure 2x25W @ 4 Ohm, August 4, 2011
This Sure 2 x 25W board ROCKS !! I have it hooked up to my PC feeding 2 CDT 4" mid-woofers and they get loud. My main volume is set @ 90% and media player is usually @ 10%....I can't cross 15% VOL on my media player as it gets too loud for my room. I modified an old PC PSU case to hold the board and I'm powering it off an old 13V Power Supply. It works great so far, its very loud and clean and an excellent buy. The only problem I have had with this so far is sometimes I get a turn on 'pop' not sure if its the amp or the source..but other than this it works perfectly and I would recommend this product to any one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amp Board, February 25, 2011
This amp board has plenty of power for a 2.1 system with a small passive sub and Im happy with the sound. Sometimes if the included cables are moved around it makes hums and pops, but I'm pretty sure once I make a permanent enclosure for it they will stop. I used the recommended sure power supply.