Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

on February 20, 2013
So, this book is great, in that it has so many questions. The questions are grouped by categories. For example, water, plants, wells, sheep, seven, wheels.... I also really liked that the book is hardcover. The only thing i didn't like, is that the anwers are in the back of the book. I guess it all depends what you want to use it for.
on March 30, 2008
If you like trivia, this is the book for you! I enjoy trying to answer the questions and looking up the references to the bible. It is a fun way to get more familiar with your bible and you learn something while you are at it, too!! Try it out.
on September 24, 2010
I have been looking for a book like this for a long time. I love it!
VINE VOICEon July 18, 2014
A bible Quiz is really a fun way to begin your class each Sunday. My Senior's class is generally quite knowledgeable but these quizzes really 'bring them to attention..' I have never seen so much material in one book. You can find just about any subject or person in the Bible to quiz your class on.
If you are a new teacher or an old one that just wants to add some interesting changes in your method, this is the book you want. (need)
on September 26, 2013
The book was just what I expected. I ordered only those in "Very Good" condition, so none of the answers would be written in. None were written in, but one was extremely musty and moldy, very unpleasant to handle or breathe near. The rest were like new. The books are all quite old, and each came from a different vendor.
on September 22, 2010
This is exactly what I need for my Sunday School class. I especially like that it gives biblical references. Some of the other Q&A books do not.
on July 24, 2013
excellent will be using this product again for price and literature great hope you make another version of this product just what I was looking for in my ministry thank you
on August 6, 2013
In the society in which we live, with cell phone texting zombies everywhere, it is quite refreshing to pick up a easy to read book filled with great knowledge.
on September 5, 2013
i always like bible trivia as a way to stay sharp and in the word...........we all need to stay sharp
on January 31, 2015
bought this for my wife and she is really enjoying it,