5.0 out of 5 stars Great
This thing worked great. I bought this to use this for in my car. Plug it into the USB and the other into my phone and it works great.
Published 2 months ago by Jared

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Cable was way to short for any functionality
Published 1 month ago by joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 10, 2014
This review is from: 3.5mm Jack/Plug to USB Data Cable for MP3/MP4 PC (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great to have a spare one; buy it!, July 8, 2014
I needed this because something that i had bought I lost this wire and was unable to charge anything. So I found this online and ordered it, not knowing if it would work. It works great and I am very happy with it. I couldn't find this in any stores for cheap, and the ones that I did find, wanted me to pay $25 for this little wire. I definitely am ordering wires like this on Amazon again if i need any.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, February 22, 2013
This product was perfect for what I needed it to do. I would highly recommend to another customer for Data transfer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 14, 2014
Great item. Satified my needs greatly

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 10, 2014
Everything was as described .

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great!, February 10, 2014
I bought these to have extra charging/date cables for the Smart Q Z watch. They work great. If you have one of these watches, you know they need to be charged about every 24 hours. Making the one charging cable you get with the watch a pain to keep with you at all times. I bought 3 of these to solve the problem. Side note, these cables are great! That being said, the amps of your charger also make a difference. I use 4 amp "powered" USB hubs. They allow me to both charge the watch and transfer data quickly. Like 30 minutes to charge..... quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2014
great

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 12, 2014
Cable was way to short for any functionality

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with iPod Shuffle, June 9, 2014
Cable connection and iPod was not recognized/noted by the computer (Windows Vista). It made no connection with iTunes. This cable does not work with iPod Shuffles to either charge them or connect to iTunes. Beware!

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is good quality product, I chose wrong mini-jack size..., December 23, 2012
I thought it would work with my blood glucose meter, but the jack is wrong size....my error in selecting wrong product.

3.5mm Jack/Plug to USB Data Cable for MP3/MP4 PC