5.0 out of 5 stars Can accept rca inputs
This cable can be used to connect an rca input to a 3.5mm aux port. I have a pair of computer speakers with a 3.5mm aux port that accepts external audio inputs. I connected the rca input from my Playstation 2 to the 3.5mm port on the speakers, and it plays my Playstation audio just fine.
Published on July 18, 2010 by M. Ngo

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, just decent.
I'm quite satisfied with just decent though, it only costs $1.30. I had some trouble with it cutting out on the left ear. Almost through it away. But I wiggled it around a little, and it worked again. The biggest problem with it is that the right and left audio were reversed. So playing call of duty for example, an explosion happened on the left, and it sounded off on the...
Published 20 months ago by James J. Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Can accept rca inputs, July 18, 2010
This review is from: 3.5mm Male to RCA Female - 6 inch (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port for Microsoft Xbox 360, July 2, 2011
i bought this to attach to my "VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port for Microsoft Xbox 360" so i could play my xbox 360 on my pc monitor with computer speakers and it works perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to hook up TV to stereo speakers, December 27, 2010
There was only a 3.5mm stereo output jack on my TV. This adapter allows me to plug my TV audio into our surround sound speakers. So we can enjoy movie theater sound for all our television viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works (as expected)!, January 28, 2012
I got this cord to use with my Xbox 360. Since I have an older model, I don't have the benefit of HDMI. Instead, I use the VGA cable and needed this to plug the audio into my TV. It works just the way I thought it would.

For those of you who aren't sure what this cord is, the 3.5mm male plugs into your standard headphone port (Zune, iPod, any other MP3 player, AUX port in your car, etc.) and converts that to the red and white cords that you see plugged into your stereo or PlayStation, etc... It works both ways (red/white -> headphone and headphone -> red/white). Just make sure whatever you're using has the red/white male and the headphone female port. Male means it plugs into, female means it gets plugged into.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cable for many uses!, August 30, 2009
I used this cable on my 360 paired with the VGA adapter and connected it to my monitor, the audio quality is more than good enough to play with, works exactly as described.
TIP: pair this cable with male/male RCA cables and you can connect your mp3 player/ipod to the 3.5mm jack and the other side to your reciever or other audio device.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, November 1, 2010
Its good, helped with my audio needs

I am connecting a PS3 on a PC monitor and this helped me get audio to my headphones seperate from the video signal.
I am pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Gettin' the Job Done, August 25, 2010
Audio quality on this thing is great. What else is there to say? Great job.

I should say that I bought this thing after buying one of those EasyCap A/V-to-USB video capture cards and noticed that the audio was miserable. A perfect fix with Audacity running alongside the video without any lag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 27, 2010
This is exactly the part I needed and it was shipped in a timely manner.
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, August 6, 2010
I have to assume that Eforcity runs a monopoly on these things, seeing as how he is undercutting like every store in Dayton Ohio! The cable got here FAST..really fast actually. It works perfectly with my Sabrent TV Tuner card..So yeah cheap, and easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the RiteAV RCA Splitter Male to Female!, July 27, 2010
Nicholas Nassar (TOLEDO, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
Ok, well I first bought the RiteAV RCA Splitter Male to Female and when I tried to plug the microphone end into my laptop, it wouldn't fit, so I bought this one (And have now ordered another one online at Amazon) and because of how it's a 3.5mm to RCA cable, it fits into any microphone jack. I use it to listen to my Playstation 3 through my speakers.