- Brand Name: Cable Showcase
- Model Number: 30S1-01260
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 x RCA Male, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Female, Y-Cable 6-Inch
|Price:||$2.10 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$7.89 (79%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- RCA to Stereo Y-Cable
- 2 x RCA Male / 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Female, 6 inch
- Audio / Video Adaptors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Item Package Quantity: 1 | Color: Black
Top Customer Reviews
Solution: Buy this handy-dandy converter, and I was able to instantly use my computer speakers. Of course, I wouldn't recommend using CHEAP computer speakers, as in, computer speakers that use the power from the computer to power them. That would probably break your TV. Mine were a bit nicer, and had a small subwoofer and had to have it's own power source (ie. a Power cable)
The only problem is that this TV is unlike my old one, which had the capability to have computer speakers hook directly into one of the 'audio outputs' on the back of the TV, so I could control the volume using the TV remote. On this TV (and many others, I assume), by using this converter, my TV thinks that the audio is a separate device with it's own remote.
Downside: I have to get up every time I want to turn up/down the TV. Eh, it's not that bad, considering I play movies/tv shows using my Phillips DivX dvd player. And for those that don't know what DivX is you had better get a word-a-day calendar or something because it is well worth the money.
UPDATE 6/4/2010 - Product has been going strong for the past couple years. I have started to notice a low 'humming' coming from my speakers, but then again my Logitech speakers are now over 5 years old, so what can you expect?? I hooked them up to my digital piano and the humming was still present, so I know that it is my speakers and not the converter. I stand by my review I made over a year ago: get this if you want a simple way to connect your computer speakers to your TV!
UPDATE 6/17/2011 - Product still going strong.Read more ›
Some helpful advice:
1. Your tv has to have red and white "audio out" ports (usually in the back)
2. Like me, you may need a headphone extension cord. My headphones are a little short so my face is 2 feet away from the tv screen.
3. Many of you may run into a little problem where sound is coming from both the headphones and the tv which kinda defeats the purpose of the headphones. My solution was to turn the tv sound all the way down while the headphones were still plugged in. For some reason the sound for the tv speakers go down but not the headphones.
Hope that helps.
Can also be used to run audio out of your TV to other speakers (PC). A nice, handy item.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice product for the money had no problems with audio quality.Published 55 minutes ago by Bonsai man in Charlotte
Had to buy a new one; core of one of the RCA plugs snapped in two; including the metal prong. I will also have to disassemble my aux port in my SUV to remove the core that broke... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Shadowchasrr
If I could rate this lower than one star I would.
I brought this back in December 9. It took over a month and a half for me to get my hands on the cable. Read more